Iyana and Vivaan: Without hard work and discipline. -Jahangir Khan

Iyana

It's been such a dreaded month. Firstly, I got rejected for looking and acting like someone else. That's not even first of my many problems.

Secondly, it's time for finals again, And I have shit load of studying to do. But I keep getting distracted with thoughts of that dreaded day in Goa and Vivaan.

Thirdly, and most unfortunately, Sana and Shrey fought over me  and Vivaan. They haven't spoken in what feels like ages. I have no idea how to help them, because obviously both of them aren't happy and I have tried everything to get them back together.

It all happened because of me to begin with. I got drunk. I forced him to dance. I got sick. I kissed Vivaan. I confessed my love to him. I put him in a spot. I got rejected. I told Sana everything because she kept pressing and I couldn't hold my mouth shut for once. Sana went and asked Shrey of Vivaan. They got into an argument. They broke up. Yes, you read that right, they broke up because of me.

I have no idea what to do to fix everything. So I just study. Because that's something I can do right now.

I avoid Vivaan.I consciously avoid the places I know he would come to. Sana avoids Shrey too. In short, the gala gang is no more. Thanks to who? ME!

I keep pushing all the mean thoughts away and keep studying for the exams. Even if my personal life is going for a massive flop, I still hold the power to make my professional life a blockbuster hit.

Vivaan

People ask me what's wrong. Aarav asks me what's wrong. Shrey asks me what's wrong. I have no idea what's gone so wrong. My brain agrees that what I've done is the right thing. Somewhere my heart does too. But, My double dealer, my heart, keeps whispering wherever I go, whatever I do that what if she is my second chance. What if she is my forever -chance? If that's even a word or a thing. She awakened in me things that I never knew existed anymore. She made me feel alive. She threw light into my grisly dark world. Awakened the hope in me that I thought was long dead.

But, I don't act on it. Because I am terrified of losing her, like them. I don't possess the strength to bare the pain of- I cut my thoughts off. Because I can't make myself to think of it too. I end up working like a machine. Sleep, eat, duty, study, sleep.

I don't have much time to prepare for the post graduation entrance exam. So I just slog. Because I promised myself that I will become the best of best doctors one day. So, I hardly have to see my friends, or go anywhere with them and Iyana. I avoid Iyana consciously, because every time I see her, what my rejection has done to her, I feel like going back on whatever decision I've sworn by till this moment. The exams, thankfully, make for a very believable excuse.

"Vivaan, why did you turn her down man?" Shrey asks, one day, out of the blue. I knew this was coming. "Whatever man it's not your fault." He adds and just walks off. I just look at Aarav, confused.
"Sana fought with Shrey because of Iyana and you." He says. Oh, that explains why Shrey has been acting all weird and mad.
"Don't worry, I don't think their fight is going to last much longer." He adds with a smirk.
I agree to that too, they are a couple who will, no doubt, last all the lemons that life will throw at them.

So, I study, morning, evening and night. Whenever there is time to spare. I know my personal life has been a flop show ever since I was a kid. But, my professional life need not be a flop, I will make it a blockbuster hit.

"Without hard work and discipline it is difficult to be a top professional." -Jahangir Khan