1

Y/N point of view

"Hello my name is Y/N and I have transferred to this school due to some certain reasons. I hope I can be friends with you all. Please take care of me," as I said that, I bowed in front of my classmates to show some respect.

"Thank you, Y/N. Please sit there at the back to the right. Unfortunately, that is the only free space we have," the teacher said. I slightly bowed to him and sat where I was told to.

As soon as I sat down, I paid no attention to the teacher. He kept talking about some book or shit. I looked to my left and saw a window. I kept gazing out the window until I heard my name being called.

"W-what sorry?" I said.

"Haha, we're partners. The teacher said." I looked up to see a handsome guy with an angel smile. "My name's Jimin," the angel said.

"O-oh yeah hi Jimin. My name's-"

"Y/N. I know. You said that at the start of class," Jimin said.

"O-oh yeah sorry. Uhm so... what are we doing?" I asked because I did not listen to what the teacher was saying.

"Haha, your funny Y/N. It's only your first day and your already not listening."

I blushed. So? Doesn't everyone do that though? But I didn't say that. "Well yeah. Sorry."

"You keep saying sorry even though you didn't do anything wrong," Jimin pointed out.

"Well, it's a habit of mine. So what are we suppose to do?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. We're supposed to read this," he held up a book, "and do a review thing. Y'know, that kind of stuff."

"Mhmm. Okay then. Let's get started." And so we did. We read the book and worked quietly for a while. It was silent until Jimin broke it.

"So, Y/N. Do you know your way around here?" Jimin asked.

"Uhm no I don't. Why?"

"Oh just cause... Y'know. I can be your personal guide if you want." And then he winked at me. Uhm... Okay. I don't know why he winked at me but I hope he doesn't do that again.

"Sure. Why not. I mean if you didn't ask that then I would be looking like a lost child who doesn't know where my parents are," I laughed. And he laughed too. Then we both kinda just started to laugh hysterically for no reason until the teacher told us to be quiet. Then we both just continued doing our work in the silence again.

I looked at him and smiled. He's so kind and handsome. He caught me staring at him and I looked away.

"Beautiful aren't I?" Jimin smirked. What? I can't believe this guy.

I scoffed. "Uhuh sure. Keep thinking that," I answered back. Jimin chuckled then we continued to work again.

A few minutes later the bell rang. I started to pack up and so was Jimin. We were both done putting our stuff away and we walked out of the classroom.

"Okay! Let's go get food! I'm so hungry~" I said and started to walk.

"Uh Y/N where are you going?" Jimin asked.

"To the cafeteria, duh. Where else?"

"It's not that way. It's that way," and he pointed to the opposite direction to where I was going. I huffed and started to walk ahead of him to where he was pointing.

"I knew that."