17

Third person

"I'm tired," Taehyung whined, walking with Jungkook to Y/N's place.

"Oh shut up hyung." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "We're nearly there." It was after school already and all Taehyung was thinking about was Y/N. Why was he thinking of her? It's not like he likes her or anything...as if that will ever happen. 

Both Jungkook and Taehyung decided to go to Y/N's house and just visit her and see if she's doing well. Of course, this was all Taehyung's idea since he is worried about her. Jungkook started to suspect things but shook it off. 

Once they arrived at her place, Jungkook called her. It took a few rings until she picked up. "Hello?" Y/N said in a raspy voice. 

"Hey Y/N. Do you mind opening the door?" Jungkook asked nicely. He heard a little groan from the other end and then she hung up. 

"Is she gonna open it?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded, waiting for her to open her front door. Once the door open, it was a total stranger to them. 

"Who are you two?" the guy in front of them said. 

"Who are you?" Taehyung retorted. Jungkook elbowed Taehyung causing him to bend down and lose his baland a bit.

"We're Y/N's friends," Jungkook smiled. "We just wanna see if she's ok and stuff." The boy nodded but still isn't sure so he called Y/N down. Y/N walked down the stairs to the door, quietly complaining. 

"Yah, these are my friends. Let them in," Y/N said groggily as walked to the couch to sit down. The boy moved out of the way to let the other boys in and sat down next to Y/N. Both Taehyung and Jungkook sat on the floor facing Y/N and the unknown boy next to her. 

"So..." the guy said. "Who are they?" 

"Ugh, you guy's can introduce yourself. No need for me to do it," Y/N yawned. 

The boy rolled his eyes and started. "My name's Na Jaemin and I am 16 years old. My friends call me Nana but you can just call me Jaemin if you want. And I am Y/N's younger brother," Jaemin smiled cutely to the two boys. 

"Nice meeting you Jaemin. I am Jeon Jungkook and this is my friend Kim Taehyung," Jungkook said looking over to Taehyung who slightly waved to Jaemin. "I'm 17 years old, same as your sister, and Taehyung over there is 18."

"You're my hyungs!" Jaemin beamed. Jungkook thought about how cute Jaemin is acting.

"You're so-"

"You're a second year right?" Taehyung interrupted. Jungkook glared at Taehyung, even though he isn't noticing it. 

"Haha yes~" Jaemin chuckled at Jungkook's pouty face. 

"You come to our school right?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course he does," Jungkook said. "He's in his second year, duh. He has to be if Y/N is on her third."

"Mhm. You're right hyung," Jaemin congratulated.

"Yeah whatever," Taehyung huffed. "Well then how come I don't see you around Y/N?" 

"Mm well... I go to school earlier than Y/N because I'm a class president in my class so I gotta keep things good there. Although I don't need to always go there early, I do it anyways. Hehe."

"Wow you're a class president huh," Jungkook said, amazed. Jaemin nodded. 

"He's class president because he's fucking smart," Y/N said, speaking finally. Jaemin flinched a bit when Y/N swore and that didn't go unnoticed.

"You don't swear Jaemin?" Taehyung asked, seeing him flinch at the curse word. 

"No, sorry. I don't like swearing...it scares me," Jaemin said, suddenly looking sad. 

"Why's that?" Taehyung questioned, pushing him a bit.

Jaemin looked uncomfortable but he tried to tell them anyways. "W-well...on the first day of middle school I-"

"Jaemin it's ok if you feel uncomfortable to tell us. We get it. You only just met us so you don't need to tell us anything if you don't want," Jungkook smiled. 

"A-ah I see... Thank you hyungs for understanding!" he grinned. 

Jungkook and Jaemin continued their little chat about school. Taehyung smiled at the two boys. They get along so well, Taehyung thought. He then paid attention to Y/N who looked like a mess. Her hair is everywhere and she has dark circles underneath her eyes and her nose and cheeks were red. 

"Y/N," Taehyung said, getting Y/N's attention.

"Yeah?" Y/N said, with her not so well voice. 

"Let's fix you up," he said. 

"What do you mean-" Y/N said but then was pulled up by Taehyung's hand grabbing onto her hand. Her cheeks flushed pink but were not noticed by Taehyung as he dragged her upstairs. 

"Where are they going?" Jaemin asked only noticing them when they were going up the stairs. 

"Eh that doesn't matter. They should be fine," Jungkook reassured.

"Now tell me Jaemin," Jungkook started. "Have you lost your virginity?" 

Woah the reads for this book is slowly growing..... It's at 2.1k reads already!! Thank you all so much and I love you all!!