19

Jaemin's point of view

"What?" Jaemin blushed. Is he saying what I really think he's saying? Fun as in...sexual stuff? My heart started beating at a faster pace at the thought of that. No. Hyung wouldn't touch me..would he? I started being anxious. I don't know Jungkook hyung that well so I don't really know what he truly is like. He might be some murderer or maybe even a porn star and I wouldn't know all of that. Oh my gosh. I am alone with a psychopathy. I need to call help right now. I cannot die, I'm too young! Someone help-

"JAEMIN," Jungkook shouted at me, making me jump. "Damn, are you ok? You seem to suddenly be stressing out...are you ok?" he asked me again. 

"Ah...I'm fine!" I answered. Jungkook cocked his eyebrow up. 

"Well whatever. So, do you wanna have some fun or not?" I choked.

"Jungkook...can you explain what..having fun is?" Jungkook tilted his head at me looking confused and then, it hit him. 

"N-not like that!" Jungkook blushed, covering his eyes with his hands in embarrassment. I laughed at Jungkook being embarrassed. "What I mean is...we can maybe play some games or something?"

"Ooh," I nodded, interested in what he has to say. "What game should we play then?" I asked him.

"Hmm," he said, thinking of what we should play. 

"I have a play station," I said looking over to my console. "Since we're here, we can just play that." He nodded, agreeing with me.

"Okay, let's play that. But I'm gonna warn you that I'm like the king of playing games. And I won't go easy on you," he said winking at me. I grinned at him. As if he'll win.

---

He wasn't kidding when he said he's good. I never won a single game we played and I got pretty fed up losing. "Jungkook hyung let's do something else," I groaned, tired of him winning. 

"You're just salty that I'm winning," he laughed. I hit him lightly on the arm making him smile at me. "Okay. What do you want to do then?" 

"That's the thing. I don't know. Also I'm getting hungry. Where are they?" I questioned, wondering why Taehyung and Y/N isn't back yet for a while.

"They're probably making out," Jungkook said.

"What? No!" I laughed.

"We could do that too." Silence filled the room. What's he talking about? Did he imply that we could...kiss? 

"Uhh-" Then he did it. He kissed me. On the cheek. I placed my hand to where Jungkook kissed me and looked over to him, still surprised that he did that to me. "Did you just..."

"Yeah," he said simply, smiling. "Did you like it?" he asked.

"I..uh...I gotta go. Bathroom. I suddenly have the urge to pee. Bye," and then I ran to the bathroom slamming the door behind me. Jungkook actually...kissed me. I couldn't believe it. I looked in the mirror to see myself and even I can see that I'm so red. I was blushing like crazy just like how crazy fast my heart is beating. Why am I suddenly like this? I shouldn't get too attached. 

I never know if something like that will happen again. 

Jungkook's point of view

Did I really just kiss him? What's gotten over me? Why did I even do that? Shit. If Jaemin ever tells this to Y/N she'd kill me. But...I couldn't help it. He's too beautiful. He made my heart beat and feel all weird. It's something I didn't feel for a long time but he made me like this again. 

There's something about him that made me...fall in love. 

Maybe it was love at first sight. Or might just be because he would look great in bed. Whatever the reason was, I think I like him. 

It took a few minutes for Jaemin to come out of the bathroom. "You okay?" I asked Jaemin.

"Yeah!" he said, a little too enthusiastic. I chuckled.

"Look Jaemin-" 

Bang

The front door was pushed opened violently which made a loud noise. It also scared the shit out of me. 

"Let's go," Taehyung said. I looked at him confused. "Hurry up!" he raised his voice a little high which made Jaemin flinched. "Taehyung what-"

"Taehyung!" Y/N said, walking in and grabbing onto his arm which then he pushed her hands away. "What's wrong with you?" Y/N said, looking a little angry and worried at the same time. 

Taehyung said nothing and started dragging me out of the house. Y/N didn't stop him this time and just watched us leave. 

"Jungkook! Let's text each other!" I heard Jaemin shout before we left. 

Once we were a safe distant from Y/N and Jaemin's house, I started to question Taehyung. "Yo what the fuck's wrong with you? What happened?" Taehyung stayed silent. "Taehyung!" I said while a grabbed onto his arm which made him stop walking and looked at me. 

"Look, I'll tell you later, okay? Now shut up and go home," and at that he walked away.

Hello. Thank you all for 6k reads and thank you for being patient with this slow updating! School and life is being an ass right now. Anyways thank you all so much ily! 💜💜💜