18

Y/N's point of view

Taehyung gently made me sat down on my bed, and so I did. I looked at him. "Uhh...what are you doing?" I wondered. 

"You," Taehyung said, pointing at me. "You look horrible." I stared at him. Did he just say I look horrible? What the fuck? Does he think I didn't know that? Gosh, he didn't have to be that straight forward though.

"I didn't mean to sound mean or anything but...you know I'm right," he said, nodding to himself while scanning his eyes over me. 

"Well I guess I'm don't really..look good." Taehyung sighed.

"Go wash up Y/N. At least clean yourself when you're sick," he rolled his eyes. I scoffed and got up to go to the bathroom (Y/N and Jaemin has their own bathrooms in their rooms). I tied up my hair looking myself in the mirror. Why can't I be pretty? There are a lot of beautiful girls in this world...why can't I be one of them?

I sighed and shook my head. I washed my face with the nice cold water splashing on my face. I got out of the bathroom and told Taehyung to get out for me to change to at least decent clothes and not just clothes that looked like from some random cheap store. 
Once he got out, I stripped my clothes off and got some new ones. I wore denim jeans and a slightly over sized pink sweatshirt. 

I took my hair tie out of the quick ponytail I did and made my hair into a messy bun. I looked myself in the mirror and nodded. I looked somewhat better, way better than before, that's for sure. 

Since I was all fixed now and actually looked nice, I opened the door to surprisingly see Taehyung way too close to the door so when I opened it, I could literally feel his breath on me. I slightly blushed and took a step back, one big one. "U-uhm do I look fine now?" I asked, looking down on the floor. Taehyung smiled and lifted my chin up to meet his eyes.

"Yes you look better," he said with that deep voice of his which made me blush harder. Taehyung chuckled and sat on my bed looking around. My room was a normal girl's room. It has a white desk with a chair, a picture of me and Jaemin, books in the shelf, cute designs on the room, y'know pretty normal stuff. Except I do have posters on bts and other kpop groups up on my wall and a few albums, but other than that, normal.

"You have a nice room," Taehyung commented, once he was done looking around. 

"Thanks," I said, sitting down next to him. "So what do you wanna do now?"

"Are you still sick?" he asked. 

"Well I'm kinda feeling better now."
I wanted to say 'because you're here' but that's only for people who are in a romantic relationship.

"Wanna take a walk or something?" Taehyung nicely asked me. 

"Sure!" I smiled. 

Third person

Y/N happily skipped down the stairs, Taehyung following closely behind her, and said to Jungkook and Jaemin who was still chatting on the couch, "Taehyung and I will just be out for awhile. We'll be back soon," she said to them.

"Can you buy some food please?" Jaemin asked his sister nicely.

"Yeah ok. Bye then! We'll get going. Have fun!" Y/N said. 

"Not too fun~" Taehyung said as he winked. 

"Yah! Hyung!" Jungkook shouted at the laughing Taehyung. Y/N and Taehyung finally went out of the house to walk around and buy some food leaving the other two boys alone. 

"So what do you wanna do hyung?" Jaemin asked.

"Wanna have some fun?"