8

Third person

"Y/N...I'm sorry," Taehyung apologized. Y/N just looked at him. Seriously? she thought. After all the things he did to me, now he says sorry? What the fuck. Just because I cried huh. 

"...Fuck off," Y/N hissed. Taehyung became quiet, staring at Y/N causing her to look away.

"If that's all your gonna say then I'm going," Y/N muttered. Y/N turned around and started to walk away but then being stopped by Taehyung's hand, holding her arm.

"Y/N please listen to me. I was bullying you because...because I-"

"What?" Y/N sharply said. Taehyung sighed and looked into her eyes. 

"Because I knew that if I didn't start bullying you, you would never look my way. You would always stick around Jimin. You wouldn't even know I existed. I want to change and be friends with people but then they would think I'm being soft and wouldn't be scared of me anymore so they will make fun of me. And I'm scared because I don't want people looking down on me. So when I saw you I thought we could be friends but I guess I'm not good at showing my feelings and-"

"Okay that's enough," Y/N sighed. "If that's what you really think then...I guess I can forgive you. I mean, I did overreact. And if you think people will make fun of you like that, you're wrong. I think they would rather have you nice than being a bully y'know." 

Taehyung looked at Y/N, wondering if that's true.

"Well, whatever. Even if it is true, I don't think I can change now. I'm used to being like this. People being scared of me..."

"I can change it." Taehyung looked up at Y/N in disbelief. 

"What? No, you can't. No one can. My friends aren't even that mean as me so they try to tell me to take it easy but even I don't listen to them."

"Well," Y/N started. "You said you wanted to be friends right? If we are, then I can be by your side and I can help you."

Taehyung looked at her, surprised. Just before she wanted him to go away and now she's saying she can help him. Taehyung blushed at her words. He didn't know why he was blushing though. "So...does that mean you forgive me and...and you will be my friend?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes absolutely. Although...you have to promise me something," Y/N said. 

"And what's that?" Taehyung questioned.

"First, you gotta make it up to me. Since your gonna be my friend now, you have to stop bullying me of course, but most importantly you have to buy me food because of all the times you've wasted them..." Y/N sighed. Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"You serious? Ugh fine. Is that it?" 

"Nope. You gotta try really hard to stop being mean all the time. It's bad enough for everyone being scared of you, but if you show you have a good side, then maybe they will be nice to you. And be nice to Jimin. He helped me a lot. Okay?"

Taehyung stared at her eyes. Her beautiful eyes. "Fine. Okay then."

Y/N looked at Taehyung, smiling. Taehyung smiled too. His cute boxy smile. Wow...his smile is cute Y/N thought but quickly shook it away. It's weird to think he's cute already right after just being friends with him. 

Y/N and Taehyung walked back into the cafeteria. Everyone stared at them. Why do they both look happy now? everyone was wondering. Taehyung and Y/N walked to the table with Jimin and Taehyung's friends, Jungkook and Yoongi. I guess Jimin already knew these guys since he's hanging out with them Y/N thought. 

"Yo hyung. Made up already?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. Taehyung showed his boxy smile again. 

"Yup!~ We're friends now! She said!" Taehyung beamed. Y/N looked at Taehyung. Why is he so different from his friends compared to other people? Well, I guess it's because it is his friends. He did say he isn't good at showing his feelings to other people. 

"Well about fucking time," Jimin huffed. You could tell Jimin was waiting for this to happen. It just took a long time. 

"Oh shut up Jimin," Y/N said. Jimin went quiet and as he did, Taehyung laughed. He was laughing because Jimin actually listened to her. 

"YAH! Why are you laughing you idiot?" Jimin complained. Taehyung continued laughing. "Aish this kid..."

"Ah shut up now hyungs!" Jungkook said, annoyed at the two. Jimin fell silent again and Taehyung laughed quietly. Jimin listens to people too easily. "Anyways," Jungkook continued. "Y/N doesn't even know us yet," Jungkook said, gesturing to Yoongi. 

"Oh right!" Y/N said. "Well hi, guys. My name is Y/N...but I guess you already know that. Ehehe..." Y/N said shyly. Jungkook laughed at Y/N, looking at how shy she is. 

"No need to be shy. We're all friends now. My name's Jungkook and this guy is Yoongi hyung," Jungkook chatted. Yoongi did a small wave and Y/N did it back. All of them are now just chatting and joking around. Y/N is getting to know the others more. 

Jungkook is like a bunny but he is actually strong so people get fooled easily. Yoongi sleeps a lot and he also gets annoyed very easily but he can be soft sometimes, especially to a certain someone. And Taehyung only shows his nice, normal self to who he thinks his friends are, which is only all 5 of them. 

Just Y/N, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, and Yoongi. All friends. 

This isn't so bad Taehyung thought. 

Nobody's reading this ;v;                                                                                                                                              but that's all right..I'll just continue..

I'll just continue