23

Y/N's POV

As I walked to class and sat down on my desk waiting for school to start. I didn't realize I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice Jimin calling out my name and waving his hand in front of my face. 

"O-oh! Hey Jimin!" I said, shocked that he appeared out of no where. Jimin sat on the empty seat next to me.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked, smiling. 

"Nothing, nothing. It doesn't matter. Anyways has anything interesting happened to you yet?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Hmm, it doesn't look like nothing..." he said, ignoring my question.

"Ugh ok fine. Since you are such a good friend to me, I'll tell you everything." And so I proceeded to tell everything that happened to me these past few days to Jimin. He deserved to know since I already think of him as a very close friend to me. "And yeah. So then he found out it was all fake and he said some really nice words like he will try to be better for me then I hugged him telling how much I appreciated his efforts and now I'm here," I finish off. He looked at me shocked, trying to take in all the information that just came to him. 

"So you like him?" Jimin questioned.

"What? N-no what the hell..." I stuttered, feeling embarrassed with the sudden question.

"Y/N... you literally just said you kinda made out with him. Unless you don't mind just kissing random guys, which is very unlikely you do, doesn't that mean you like him?" Jimin said, stating true facts.

"I-I don't know yet. Shut up," I blushed. He laughed seeing I was flustered.

"Well anyways, to talk about me since I haven't showed up in this book for a while, I actually got a boyfriend now. And yes I may be kinda gay," Jimin said shyly, putting both of his hands on each cheek feeling his face go hot. 

"WHAT? A BOYFRIEND?" I shouted surprised, a bit too loud earning a few weird looks from around the class.

"Shut the fUck up!" Jimin said all panicky. 

"Ok, ok," I lowered my voice. "Ok what the fuck. Who? When? How? Why?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Jesus you don't need to know everything but I'll tell you anyways. Ok so it's Min Yoongi, Taehyung's friend. We became a thing not too long ago actually. Maybe a few days before. Umm... he was the one who actually asked me out and you didn't know, well, nobody knew because the author just added it in right now, but I had a crush on him since forever. We actually talked online first then we started to hang out then he asked me out!" he said, looking all happy and excited. I like seeing him talk about his crush, and now boyfriend, because you could clearly see cheerful he is talking about him and it looks like he is very loved.

"Aww I'm so happy for you Jimin! I'm glad you guys are together! You look so happy just talking about him," I laughed. He became flustered just realizing he talked a lot about his boyfriend.

"Shush. Once you date Taehyung, we'll see how much you talk about him," he scoffed.

"I'm not gonna date him!" 

"Hah, we'll see about that."

Hello again!! I just want to let you all know that I read every comment! You guys are so funny and so supportive I love it sm thank you! If you just want to comment anything, feel free to do so because I read all of them..even if you just wanna say something random like I walked my dog today it's absolutely ok :D

And so my story has nothing special going right now so sorry if it's boring (IDK WHERE THIS IS GOING TBH) buT I will make some drama llama soon so look forward to it! Or not bc..uhm yes anyways

I ALSO HAVE LIKE 30K READS? AND 900 VOTES? UHM HELLO? I DON'T DESERVE THIS BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH JESUS YALL ARE TOO NICE SJFIUSDHF
I remember I was literally gonna give up at the start and I'm so glad I didn't because people ARE reading and actually looking forward to my updates so yes it makes me happy :))

Thank youuu uwuwuuwuwuwu

I ALSO HAVE LIKE 30K READS? AND 900 VOTES? UHM HELLO? I DON'T DESERVE THIS BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH JESUS YALL ARE TOO NICE SJFIUSDHFI remember I was literally gonna give up at the start and I'm so glad I didn't because people ARE reading and actuall...

If you're still reading say "beep"  
hope this doesn't flop lmao