12

Taehyung's point of view

When she ended the call, I sighed and put my phone down on the desk next to the bed. I got up and walked to the door. When I opened the door, I saw Jungkook and Y/N so close to the door. What the hell are they doing? When they saw me open the door, they quickly stood up, acting like nothing happened. 

"Uhm...what the fuck?" I began. "What the hell are you guys doing? Aren't you watching the movie?"

"Uhhh it finished," Jungkook reasoned. 

"So...what are you doing then?" I asked.

"W-we were just...uhhh" Y/N struggled to find an excuse. I raised my eyebrow.

"You were listening weren't you?"

"NO!" Jungkook shouted. I looked at him and he coughed. "I-I mean no..."
I sighed.

"Which part did you hear?" I questioned.

"Everything..." Y/N answered, looking down. I looked at both of them. They look guilty for what they did. 

"Aish you guys..." I muttered walking past them and into the kitchen, looking for food to eat. They followed me apologizing to me.

"Sorry, Taehyung! We didn't mean it! We didn't mean to hear that conversation with your mom!" Y/N apologized.

"Yeah! Hyung, it was all an accident. We were going to your room to tell you the movie finished but then we came into the wrong time and ended up hearing it..." Jungkook added.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever," I rolled my eyes and grabbed a bag of chips and started eating it. 

"Do you..." Y/N hesitated. I stopped eating and looked at her. "You wanna talk about it?" I stared at her for a while and walked to the couch, continuing eating the chips. 

"No thanks. Just leave it be. Don't worry, it will work out." I reassured. 

"Okay," Y/N said, slightly relieved. 

Jungkook's point of view

I'm kind of worried for hyung. Whenever he has problems, he likes to take care of it himself and he doesn't tell anyone. He just lets us find out. Sometimes he's been successful...other times me and Yoongi hyung had to help him. 

I sighed and let him take care of it this time since it's his mom. I just watched Y/N and Taehyung talking when I felt a vibration in my pocket.
I took out my phone and read the notification I received. 

Messages:
Jin Hyung🌸: 
Hey bro. I'm BACK! Surprise, surprise. 🤗 Meet me at the train station near your house~ 

What? He's in town? I decided to text him back.

Little bro Jungkook🐰🐰:
YOUR BACK?! Since when?? Why didn't you tell me???

Jin Hyung🌸:
Too many questions😅 Just meet me there then I'll answer

Little bro Jungkook🐰🐰:
Fine. I'll come then

I put my phone back into my pocket and I grabbed my jacket and put my shoes on. I headed to the door but stopped when I heard Taehyung talking to me.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked. 

"Oh. My brother's back apparently so I'm going to meet him at the train station," I replied. 

"Ah, I see. Wanna ride? I can drive you if you want."
I looked between Taehyung and Y/N.

"Hmm...no thanks. I can walk and plus it's not that far. AND you can spend your quality time with Y/N~" I winked at Taehyung who rolled his eyes. I walked out of the house and started walking.
This is great timing. Taehyung and Y/N gets to spend more time with each other and do who knows what while I can be with my brother! Perfect! I wish Taehyung good luck~

---

I arrived at the train station 10 minutes later. I looked around to find my brother but I couldn't see him until someone covered my eyes from behind. 

"Guess who??~," the voice asked.

"Someone dumb and childish. Someone who didn't tell me they're coming back. Someone who-" 

"OK!" Jin exclaimed, uncovering my eyes. I turned around to see Jin hyung. "Way to treat your brother who you haven't seen in a long time Jungkook. So mean~"

"Aish hyung. Shut up," I grinned. I walked up to him and hugged him so tight. "Hyung! I miss you so fucking much!!"

Jin hugged me just as tight as I am hugging him. "Haha me too! You've grown so big! My little boy is now a man!" Me and Jin pulled away. I had the biggest smile on my face and Jin laughed. "You look so happy," Jin chuckled.

"Of course I am! You're here now!! Oh god. You have no idea how much I've missed you!!" I beamed. Jin laughed again.

"Me too," Jin told. "Everyday I think of you and how you're doing at school and your grades and if you lost your virginity yet-"

"YAH! HYUNG!" I yelled. Jin laughed. 

"For reals though, have you?" Jin asked seriously. 

"I- no! Of course not!" I can feel my face getting redder and hotter. I don't like talking about this stuff. It makes me feel weird. 
Jin patted my back hard.

"Let's go somewhere and eat so we can tell everything that has happened to us," Jin suggested. 

"Sure hyung!" I replied. Jin and I started walking to a nearby cafe with Jin's arm around my shoulder. We went into the cafe and sat down at a table near the windows. A waitress came to our table and asked for our orders. 

"I'll have a unicorn frappuccino and Jungkook will have banana milk," Jin told the waitress. 

"Sure I'll be right back. Handsome~" the waitress said, but she was looking at me when she said the last part. When she walked away, Jin looked at me and raised his eyebrows. 

"You aren't even that handsome," Jin teased.

"Pfft like you are hyung," I laughed. Jin lightly hit me on the arm. 

"Yah. Respect me. I'm your older brother."

"Yeah whatever," I said, rolling my eyes only to earn another hit from Jin. After a few minutes, the waitress came back with our order. 

"Here are your orders~," she said handing us our orders. 

"Thank you," I told her. The waitress blushed and walked away. I heard Jin giggle and I turned to him. 

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I can't believe she blushed. She's probably blind," Jin joked. It was Jungkook's turn to hit Jin. Both of them were chatting for a while, talking about their lives. 

"I've made 2 friends who are the best people in my life! Except you of course. Anyways, I've found people who finally accept me. They aren't exactly "good" but they are still my best friends. And I also made a friend girl and she's really nice and one of my friends like her so I'm gonna try to put them together~"

"A friend girl huh...what's her name?" Jin asked.

"Her name's Y/N," I answered.

"Can I meet her?"

1124 words?!
Oops... 😅🤣