24

Taehyung's POV

Once school ended, (yes sorry made school ended as soon as it started :P) I thought it would be the same as everyday. Wake up, go to school, admire Y/N, and go home but boy was I wrong. One thing I forgot was happening, my mom

Right in front of me, I see my mom standing outside of my car, waiting for me. I could already see the disappointment in her eyes. "What took you so long?" she snapped at me.

"The bell just rang..." I quietly said, thinking she wouldn't hear me. Well, she heard me. 

"Are you fucking talking back to your own mother?" she shouted, which made me flinch and cause some other students to look our way.

"No, I'm sorry."

"Good. Get in the car," she said, as she went in the drivers seat. I walked to the other side of the car and got in. 

"Where are we going?" I asked her. She ignored my question looking at me with a 'where do you think?' face and drove off.  Once I noticed that she parked the car, I looked out to see it was my house. 

"Hurry up and go unlock your door." I nodded and quickly got out of the car to unlock the door. I wondered what she was gonna do and why she came here in the first place but I had a feeling what it was.

Once we were in my house, I saw my mom looking around the house as if she was inspecting it. I felt nervous because my house was a bit of a mess as I didn't know she would come. I can see her eyes looking around and I already know she was not happy with the condition of my house. She stopped inspecting and sat down on the couch with her legs crossed while I followed her and sat across from her on the other couch. 

"So? Show me your grades so far," she said coldly. I nodded and went up the stairs to my room to get my laptop as the grades were online. I went down when I finally found it to show her. I could see her scanning every word my teachers have said about my school life. It looks like it was going well so far until her eyes became wide. "What the fuck is this?"

Huh? I thought my grades were straight A's. What could be the problem?

"W-what?" I said, stuttering slightly as I was scared and I didn't know what she was talking about because I don't read the teachers comments. She showed me the comment of my math teacher. 

"Taehyung does very well in the tests and answering questions which I am proud of. I'm afraid I do have to mention his behavior during classes which is not exceptional. He does fall asleep during my lessons and also distracts everyone and especially girls from their learning. I do hope this gets fixed in the future as he does very well with his studies and I also hope I do not have to give him detention again for coming to class late and saying inappropriate language. I also have to mention that Taehyung is a bully and constantly harassing other students. I sincerely hope he fixes his attitude." 

Are you kidding me? This teacher fucking hates me of course she'd say all the bad things about me. It's not my fault her lessons are so boring and it's definitely NOT my fault people look at me. What does she expect? I'm fucking hot and I can't really change that. And did she really have to mention me being a bully? It's not like she even cares, and in fact, she finds it enjoyable. Ugh what a two faced bitch. 
I looked up at my mom seeing her look angry.

"This teacher hates me!" I spoke up, slightly raising my voice. "She says all the bad things I haven't even done much! And she doesn't care if students gets hurt! Also it's not just the girls in my class but even she flirted with me multiple times! And-"

Suddenly I felt my cheek hurt. Oh, of course she slapped me. I felt small liquid dripping and I raised my hand to touch it. Blood. It must've been her sharp nails that scraped my cheek as well as the slap.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I thought you were doing well but it turns out you're just being a nuisance to everyone. KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" she screamed very loudly. I stayed quiet and avoided eye contact by looking down.

She grabbed a fistful of my hair pulling it down very harshly to force me to look at her. "Look at me when I'm talking to you Kim fucking Taehyung!" I winced at the pain and stood up from my seat. I grabbed her wrist and yanked her hand off of my head. 

"Don't fucking touch me." She looked at me in shocked which quickly turned into anger. I was shocked at myself as well as I have never stood up for myself like that. Especially when my mom was angry.

"What did you just do? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO? DO YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A BIT MORE GROWN UP NOW YOU THINK YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT? I'M STILL YOUR FUCKING MOTHER AND YOU SHOULD RESPECT THAT. YOU DON'T EVER TALK BACK OR EVER TOUCH ME." I started to get pissed as well so I also raised my voice at her for the first time.

"YES I'M OLDER NOW AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE. A MOTHER? YOU CALL YOURSELF A MOTHER? WHAT KIND OF MOTHER USES HER OWN SON FOR THEIR OWN REPUTATION AND TO MAKE YOURSELF SEEM BETTER? WHAT KIND OF MOTHER GOES CRAZY WHEN I DO SOMETHING BAD JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT THAT TO YOUR FAKE FRIENDS?
What kind of mother leaves her child at age 12 just to go fuck around with random guys to get yourself money? Are you fucking kidding me? When you're out there getting fucked and having the time of your life, I'm here trying to SURVIVE AND DO SHIT ON MY FUCKING OWN. YOU LITERALLY HAVE NO RIGHT CALLING YOURSELF MY MOTHER IF YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT FOR ME."

This was the first time I've ever shouted at my mom back. I have usually been enduring it well but something just snapped in me. I've had enough of her excuses and I will never let her talk to me like that again.

She was shocked. She didn't know what to say because it's her first time seeing me so angry. 

Suddenly I felt my head hurting like hell. I think I overdid myself shouting and shit. 

"Get out," I told my mom.

"What? Taehyung look I'm sorry I'll-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT AND DON'T EVER COME BACK."

My mom looked scared of me for the first time. Oh how the tables have turned. She quickly ran out of the house and I heard her car finally drove off. I sat down on the couch not doing anything and just trying to process what just happened. I suddenly felt my head hurt again so I lied down and closed my eyes where I then fell asleep. 

CAUSE I,
I,
I'M IN THE STARS TONIGHT
SO WATCH ME
BRING
THE
FIRE
AND SET THE NIGHT ALIGHT
(continue it in the comments :3)

Taehyung s n a p p e d d d d d d d d  wooooooooooooooooooo damn 

ALSO DYNAMITE WAS SO GOOD WTF ITS SO AKSDSKIJIAS AMAZING. INCREDIBLE. TALENTED. WOWWW. Jin deserves better btw ;;^;; I'm sad he was barely even included in the mv :(

I also wish everything's just equal ;-; like um have you seen astro's all night line distributions? or like ace cactus? yesssirrrr pretty damn good 

Also idk where this book is going tbh akasjdishusdhf are you guys still enjoying it? Do you have feedback on the story so far? Is it still good>? 
Welcome to another episode where the author doubts herself and is wondering to still continue :DDD

Also yall are crazy I still get so much notifs about people adding this to their reading list sjisjdfij