6

Jimin's point of view

I went out to look for Y/N. I went around the whole school but I stopped when I heard sobs coming through the outside of the girl's bathroom. I hesitated, thinking I should just give her some space but I'm pretty sure she needs someone right now. 

I lightly knocked on the door. 

"Y/N?" I said. "Are you in there? Please come out, Y/N." I waited for a bit, and I thought she wouldn't come out. I sighed and started to turn around but then I heard the door unlock. I turned around to see Y/N. 

She looked worse than I thought. Her eyes are all red and puffy and her hair's a mess. I sighed and walked up to her. I put my hands on her hair, trying to fix it all up. Y/N looked up at me and she had a small smile on her face.

"Thanks..." she said quietly. 

"It's fine," I smiled at her. "Do you...wanna talk about it?".

She was quiet for a while so I assumed she didn't.

"You..you don't have to if you don't want. I just wanted to make you feel better so I thought-"

"You are helping me Jimin," Y/N mumbled. "And yes actually I do wanna talk about it..."

I felt happy that Y/N trusts me. "Go on," I said gently.

Y/N took a deep breath, ready to say everything. 

"I... I hate Taehyung. He keeps shoving me and bumping me and I thought he will only do that for like two or three days so I didn't think of it much but no. He kept doing it for a week and it was non stop. And I'm only new to this school! How come I'm dealing with this already? What did I do? Is it because of that one incident where I threw my drink at him? It's his fault! He started it! And when he tripped me up...I just lost it! He kept hurting me physically and emotionally. I bet he's laughing about it right now... He also keeps embarrassing me! When I tripped because of him, the whole school was there! I bet they're all pitying me. Jimin...I'm fucking scared...I don't know what to do."

And at that, I watched Y/N fall to the ground, crying. She looked so...lost and afraid. I didn't say anything. I just bent down to her and hugged her. She hugged me back, crying on to my shoulder. 

Taehyung's point of view

After Jimin left, I thought about what he said. Depressed? Killing herself? There's no way. But what if she does Taehyung.  Those words rang in my head, over and over again. I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize my friend snapping his fingers in front of me.

"What Jungkook?" I grumbled. He put his hands up in defense.

"Hey man. I was just gonna ask you if you are okay but I guess not. I'm just being a good friend," Jungkook said.

I heard a laugh coming from behind Jungkook.

"Good friend? Like hell you are," the voice snorted. Jungkook turned around, looking offended. 

"Shut up Yoongi! You are way worse than me!" Jungkook argued.

"Excuse me? Where's the 'hyung'?" Yoongi corrected.

Yoongi glared at Jungkook and he flinched. 

"Oh right. Sorry Yoongi hyung," Jungkook huffed. 

"That's what I thought," Yoongi smirked.

I just sighed and stood up walking away before Jungkook interrupted me.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Out," I replied and then I went out of the cafeteria. I was just walking around, still thinking of what Jimin said to me until I saw something that caught my eye. Is that Jimin? Why's he on the ground? I took a few steps closer until I saw clearly. Jimin was hugging Y/N who is crying. The first thing I thought was why is he hugging her? I frowned.

 I felt a little pain in my heart. What? Why? Why does it hurt seeing him hug her? 

Wanna see something rude?

yEs?

Ok :3

*coughs* 

*coughs*