9

Third person

The next morning Y/N was walking, on her way to school.

"Hey! Y/N!" a voice called out behind her. Y/N turned around to see that bright bunny smile. 

"Hey, Jungkook!" Y/N said as Jungkook approached her. 

"Do you always walk that way? Because I do. Maybe we can wait for each other~" Jungkook smiled. 

"Yeah sure. That would be cool," Y/N replied back. Jungkook and Y/N were happily chatting away when they both saw Taehyung pushing another kid over. Jungkook sighed but continued walking in the school.

"Wait aren't you gonna try and stop him or anything?" Y/N asked.

"There's no point. We've tried. Like hell, he would listen to us, hahaha. You can try if you want. Maybe he would listen to you." Y/N nodded and walked over to Taehyung. 

"What the fuck do you mean that's yours? I've been finding for that for ages you dumbass. Give it to me you little shi- ow!". Taehyung put his hand on his head where it hurts. "What the fuck do you- oh hey Y/N," Taehyung said as he saw who it was when he turned around. Y/N raised an eyebrow and sighed.

"What's the problem," she said as she looked at the guy that Taehyung was shouting at.

"Ahh, nothing I'll fix it-"

"No just tell me.". Y/N had a serious look on her face which made Taehyung gulped. 

"...It's just that this guy," he gestured to the guy behind him, "had something that I lost which was just a watch I've been trying to find." 

"Are you serious? That's it? I'll just buy you a new one so leave him alone. C'mon," Y/N said as she pulled on Taehyung's jacket. 

"What? No, I won't make you buy one for me. If he just-"

"Aish! Taehyung! C'mon! He already left anyways!". When she said that Taehyung turned around to see the boy gone as she said. 

"That guy's so dead..." he muttered. Y/N lightly slapped his arm and walked away into the school. Taehyung watched her leave and smiled. 

Waah she's cute Taehyung thought and walked into the school too. 

So short...kind of a filler I guess
;-;
nO oNE REaDs AhHhH 
Oh well..gotta stay positive :>

gotta stay positive :>

sO dAMn cUTe likE WtF