22

Taehyung's point of view

I need to apologize to Y/N. I assumed too fast and didn't even let her talk to me.
Ugh, I hate it when I get mad too fast.

I wanted to go to her house now only realizing that it's already getting dark outside. I decided to sleep early and go to school early tomorrow to make sure I get to talk to her.

Time skip to tomorrow

I woke up by the sound of the alarm ringing on my phone quickly shutting it off because of how annoying it sounded. I hate getting up to go to school only to be learning useless things I won't even use in the future but knowing I needed to go early today, I got up from my warm comfy bed feeling the cold air and started getting ready for school.

Once I was ready, I took a bus to school arriving 20 minutes later. I sat outside of the school near the entrance waiting for Y/N when I saw Jungkook and Jaemin walking together.

"Hey!" I said, loud enough that Jungkook and Jaemin heard me. 

"Oh..?" Jungkook said, looking confused. "Hyung, why are you here so early?"

"I'm waiting for Y/N," I simply said.

"Oh yeah she'll be here soon," Jaemin added. They then walked away, linking arms as they did.I watched them walk away feeling pretty confused as to when they started getting close to each other but quickly lost interest as I saw Y/N walking towards the school.
I walked up to her making her stop and look up at me.

"Oh! Taehyung..." Y/N said, surprised as I was here early. "Um-"

"Look I'm sorry Y/N. I heard from Jungkook that it was fake and he was just messing around. I'm so stupid for assuming things and I'm sorry I didn't even try to listen to you...I guess I got a bit angry. Sorry.. I've made you sad or mad or disappointed in me so many times already you must be sick of it. I promise I'll try to change so please forgive me," I quickly said. Y/N looked at me shocked at first but then smiled.

"Haha you're so cute," Y/N cooed as she slipped her hands in between my arms to hug me making me have a slight blush on my face. "I'm glad you're trying to be a better person Taehyung. I'm not disappointed or mad at you, I'm just actually really happy that you realize what you've done wrong and owned up to it. I like that about you." 

What the fuck am I feeling right now...

"Well anyways," she continued, releasing me from the hug which made me slightly upset. "Gotta go to class. See you!" 

I stood there like an idiot, watching her beautiful body walking away and getting farther and farther from me.

"Don't tell me you fell in love with her," a voice said which made me jump.

"What the fuck do you want Park Jimin," I said walking inside the school building with him following.

"I'm just saying because it really does look like you fell in love." I stopped to look at the shorter boy in front of me. 

"I am not in love. Go mind your own damn business." As I said that, Yoongi came up from behind Jimin taking his hand and walked away dragging a blushing Jimin along with him.

What in the fuckity fuck just happened.

Red light green light swag

Yes I'm into skz help

And as always, I love you guys sm and thank you for readingg!!
 I hope you guys stay safe and indoors during this time and always stay healthy! AND just because we're in quarantine doesn't mean yall can not do work orr stay up late >:((

❤❤❤