Chapter 8: What The Fuck?

*Kymberly's POV*

      It was mid morning when I got a knock on the door. The previous night I had been watching movies with Joey. So I left the table where were idly chattering. I opened the door and Corey stood in front of me there was a questionable amount of blood.

      "Jesus fucking Christ Corey, what the fuck happened?" I looked at him in disbelief.

      "See that's where my memories get hazy." He admitted looking down.

      "Get your fucking ass in here and sit in the kitchen whole I get something to clean the blood off you." I usehered him inside.

*Corey's POV*

     "Jesus Corey what the hell happened?" Joey looked up in amazement.

      "I don't exactly know. I blacked out I don't remember shit." I didn't like admitting that I couldn't remember.

      "Damn man you look like you got your was handed to you." Joey chuckled with a grin.

      "Shut the fuck up man." I groaned sitting down.

    I hurt all over I don't really rember much from the previous night. Kym came walking in with a variety of different things. She seemed a little more composed than she was minutes before when I showed up at the door bloody and no memory of how or why.

     "I'm warning you now, this might hurt." Kym looked at me apologetically.

      "It's okay." I assured her.

    She set to work turns out quite a bit of blood on me was mine cause I was pretty beat up. I winced and cursed in pain every so often when something really stung. She had warned me that it was going to be painful.

    "Ow shit!" I could stop Sharp cry of pain from leaving me.

     "Sorry don't mean to hurt you, but you really shouldn't fight if this is what happens to you every time." Kym laughed lightly.

      "I was drunk okay!" I defended.

      "No wonder you don't remember and no wonder you got your ass kicked." She laughed.

      "Yeah okay you got a point." I sighed in defeat.

      As soon as she was done she handed me a mirror to survey the damage done to me. I looked like a fucking freight train slammed into me full force. I had a slightly bruised eye and some other minor brusies and quite a few various scrapes and cuts. No wonder I bled so much some of them were pretty deep. I sighed and lowered the mirror.

      "Here take these, they'll help with the pain." Kym handed me a couple painkillers and some water.

     "Thanks Kym, for taking care of me." I sighed knowing that I had kind of made an add of myself.

*Kymberly's POV*

      "It alright Corey, what you did may have been stupid but I love you that's why I take care of you."

      Joey said his goodbyes as he was standing up to leave. I was still kind of tired and I'm sure Corey was too. I took him by the hand and lead him up to my room where we went and laid down. That's when I began wondering if I really wanted to sell my mom's old house and go back home to Nevada. That's when I decided I would clear my mother's clutter and live in her old home and sell the one I owned out in Nevada because now that I had Corey, there was nothing for me in Nevada. Soon I found myself drifting to sleep no longer able to fight it. Corey had passed out the minute he hit the bed.

*              *            *

     Sun came through the window and I realized we had slept the entire rest of that day and all night. He and I must have both been extremely tired. I knew that he had to considering he had gotten into a fight and gotten pretty beat up. I could also tell he got his hits in because he had some major bruising on his knuckles.

     The previous day had only left one question in my mind and that was: What The fuck?

      "Corey." I shook him gently trying to get him to wake up.

      "Hmm?" He turned and opened his eyes looking at me.

      "It's Time to get up."

      "What time is it?"

      "10:00 A.M. a day later." I laughed.

      "We slept an entire day?"

      "We sure did." I grinned.

      "Damn I still feel tired." He complained.

      "It's because of how much you slept." I giggled.

       "Yeah you're probably right." He conceded.

       "You know I am, don't give me that shit."

       "Give you what shit?" He raised his eyebrows with a cocky grin.

        "Fucking smart ass."

       "I'd rather be a smart ass than a dumb ass." He laughed.

       I laughed along with him. That was part of the reason we got a long so well is we had a similar sense of humor. He liked dirty jokes and so did I. We were both quite sarcastic, and smart asses. It life around him quite fun and fulfilling.

    "Kym?"

    "Yeah?"

     "Slipknot will be going on tour here soon and I have something big I want to ask you. Would you want to come with us?" Corey looked very hopeful.

     "I'd love too, and I've made a decision. I'm not selling my mom's house I'm gonna keep it and sell the one I own in Nevada."

      "That's great Kym. I'm glad you're deciding to stay close to your real friends."

       "Yeah me too. I couldn't stand the thought of leaving you."

       "Awe that's sweet. I love you Kym."

      Corey was everything to me and I couldn't deny that I felt I was making all of the right choices. I couldn't have been happier.