Chapter 10: Don't Leave Me...

*Kymberly's POV*

    Things just hadn't been working right, and I didn't know what to do. Corey and I were fighting and I was beginning to wonder how the he'll we were going to last. They were setting up to write a new album and I was almost certain that we were going to fall apart.

     I sat on the couch in the rehearsal space, I kept my head down because I didn't want to look up. I just felt like shit because it felt like nothing was working.

    "Kymberly, are you alright?" Mick sat next to me glancing at my pensive expression.

    "No I'm really not." I couldn't keep what I was feeling inside anymore.

     "Well what's up, cause I'm not leaving until you tell me." Mick smiled a little.

      "It's Corey... things just feel like they're falling apart. I don't know what to do."

       "Oh Kym, this is something that will pass. Look rehearsal is over, I'm gonna let the guys know and think you need some good old fashioned fun. As your best friend I say you're coming no questions." Mick smiled and stood up trotting off towards the guys.

   A few minutes later he was back grabbed my hand and drug me off towards the door. Maybe he was right, the shit would blow over. I decided for that night I wasn't going to give a fuck.

*Corey's POV*

  Kym had taken off with Mick and I knew it was bad because I didn't really give a shit. Her and I had been tense and fighting, I didn't like it but I wasn't going to be the one to fucking fix it.

    "What the fuck is wrong with Kym?" Shawn glared at me.

    "I don't fucking know, and I honestly can't say I care." I replied icily.

     "That's why she's fucking looking like someone kicked her dog or something." Shawn spat back.

     "Seriously man, if you keep being a fucking dick to her you're gonna lose her." Jim looked at me and I knew he was dead serious.

     "Why do I care?"

     "You should care because you may just lose her to Mick. In the past few days she's been getting awfully close to Mick." Joey stated.

     "I don't care." I stormed off, I didn't want to hear any fucking more.

    I decided I didn't care if Kym came this whole thing was fucking up and I couldn't think straight. I didn't want to live like I was in a cage. That's when I sent her a text it was wrong to do it that way but I needed to do it.

   Kym,

    This isn't working, I'm sorry but I think we should just go back to being friends.

    A few minutes later she texted back and it hurt but I knew it was for the best.

   Me too, I don't know where we went wrong but I still value our friendship.

    I sighed knowing I let Kym leave me, I knew it would better to let her go than keep up the misery.

*Kymberly's POV*

    I sat at the bar with Mick the tears coming down, because Corey had actually ended it. He ended us and I still loved him but I wasn't going to force him.

    "So what's gonna happen now?" Mick asked.

    "I'm moving back to Nevada Mick. I just can't be like this." I sighed.

    "Please stay Kym, please." Mick looked at me with pleading eyes.

     "Why should I Mick?" I looked at him.

      He didn't say anything he just kissed me. I couldn't help myself I kissed him back. It was far more gentle than I had expected.

    "That was... wow." I glanced at Mick slightly taken a back.

    "Tell me about it." He smiled nervously.

   We had couple more drinks and I let Mick lead me from the bar just before closing and we walked back to his place. It was nice but not what I had expected.

    "So Kym, will you at least consider staying." Mick looked at me.

     "Of course I will Mick, I'd say in the course of a few hours you've given me a reason to stay." I grinned like an idiot. I was drunk but I still remembered everything.

   In our drunken stupor things started getting heated. I didn't bother to stop them either. I realized almost immediately that I wanted him to do almost sinful things to me. I also knew that he defientely intended on doing just that.

*Corey's POV*

     I sat with the other guys they had finally come back but they all wondered where Kym and Mick were. They didn't know that I had broken things off with Kym.

   "Where is she?" Joey asked.

    "Don't know, we broke up she's not my problem anymore. She's probably off with Mick still if I had to make a guess." I spoke completely disinterested.

       "I can't believe you, you're a fucking asshole." Craig who barely spoke said before straight up hitting me in the face leaving me and the rest of the band completely shocked and dazed.

*Two Days Later*

   Everyone showed up at the rehearsal space and I saw Mick come walking in she was hanging on his arm smiling at him the way she used to at me. I wanted it not to bother me but I couldn't help but feel slightly bothered by the fact that she was all over him. In a way I just didn't want to look at either of them.

*Kymberly's POV*

    I stood there with Mick, after that night we decided to explore whatever the hell was going on between us. I was starting to really love him. He was always far more gentle than Corey had ever been. Which that honestly surprised me because of his natural brooding demeanor that he had at times. I knew it bothered Corey that I was with Mick but he had done messed up and I knew that what this thing was with Mick needed to be seen to fruition.