The 100 [Roan X Reader]

Author's Note: Since this is obviously AU, Roan never went into the Conclave. Instead he chose Azgeda's best warrior who ended up losing to Octavia. Octavia ended up having a soft spot for Roan after he did the honorable thing and banished Echo when she was caught trying to help Azgeda cheat, and he had no problem deferring to Osleya after Praimfaya.

P.S - The beginning might seem like I'm bashing Echo, but I swear I didn't mean for that to happen! I love Echo. I intended for this to be an Echo X Reader, but Roan slithered in and took control.

Imagine being chosen by your King to be one of many from Azgeda to join Wonkru in the bunker before Praimfaya hits. You go with a heavy heart because your significant other has been banished, but imagine your surprise when Echo is alive and well after Bellamy and Clarke free Wonkru from your tomb. Just when you think it's going to be a happy reunion.. it all takes a turn for the worse. Until it doesn't.  

. .

. .

Six years in the bunker changes you. It changes everyone whether it be for the better or not, and being secluded underground just made everything worse. Life just mere days after Praimfaya really opened everyone's eyes and it was a fight to be where Wonkru is now. And though there were many rebellions, people quickly got on board with things the Wonkru way to survive.

Several people stepped up, others stepped aside, and the rest learned to follow. Octavia had taken you under her wing when she saw a promising strength within you, and with Indra's help the both of them groomed you to be Blodreina's Second-in-Command. So when Wanheda and Bellamy Blake broke into the bunker to finally free you, you took up your position behind Octavia's right shoulder as you watched your people be lifted out in pairs. Something with the new Skaikru was amiss, but one look from Blodreina had you remaining quiet until everyone was out and you could speak in private.

Then everything went to hell.

The new Skaikru wanted Shadow Valley for themselves and were willing to kill for it. Octavia was a threat, as was Clarke, and it was war all over again. When Octavia demanded Wonkru march on Shadow Valley where the new Skaikru had taken over, Clarke tried to dissuade her. Octavia, however, was having none of Clarke's opinion and marched on either way. And that- that was a mistake. Because in the sand lived worms that were capable of infecting humans and leaving eggs to hatch inside them. When one of Wonkru went down, it was rush to try and save his life only for numerous of worms to explode out of him. In a rush to kill them and move out of the way, Octavia ended up a worm in her arm that Clarke was quick to cut back out.

Then Blodreina was informed that missiles were on the way and the only way to hide from the apparent camera in the sky was to hide out in the middle of a sandstorm with sand that cut like glass. With Octavia weak from blood loss, it was your job to cover her as Wonkru formed a circle around the both of you to take the brunt of the storm.

 With Octavia weak from blood loss, it was your job to cover her as Wonkru formed a circle around the both of you to take the brunt of the storm