TVD [Enzo X Reader]

Imagine having a love/hate relationship with Enzo.

. .

. .

When Damon's friend Enzo first came around.. you were intrigued. Mostly by his accent and his tendency for a little mayhem after he escaped St. Augustine, but his act got old and got old fast. At least until he purposely made Stefan kill him to pit brother against brother.

You hadn't been too bothered by his death, but you were surprised by his resurrection and his attitude adjustment. Of course he flirted with nearly every female he came across, you included, but he was just.. he was different.

And though he ended up as one of the good guys, you two couldn't help but bicker with one another every chance you got.

Arriving at the Salvatore Boarding house, you enter without knocking and saunter your way towards the lounge where everyone usually meets for emergencies. Sure enough, it's a full room. And as custom, the meeting doesn't truly start until you greet everyone with a kiss to their cheek. Well, mostly everyone - Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Elena, Bonnie, and Alaric.

Enzo sighs and rolls his eyes. "Is this really necessary? Can we just get on with it already?"

"Settle down there, Lorenzo." He narrows his eyes at the full use of his name and the others are quick to hide their amusement. Then as calm as can be, you take a seat before giving Damon your full attention. "Now we can start."

"Always a bloody drama queen," Enzo mumbles.

"What was that?"

"Here we go," Elena muses.

"Damon texted you ages ago, sweetheart. We could have gotten this done and over with earlier if you had just shown up on time."

"Well excuse the hell out of me, your Highness. I was busy when I got the 911 and I wasn't about to drop what I was doing all because Katarina chose to be a nuisance again."

He scoffs. "Typical."

Your eyes subtly widen and you sit a little taller in anger. "You know what-"

Damon loudly claps his hands, stepping between the two of you. "Okay! And on another note, Katherine's being a nosy little bitch again and stirring up drama for the hell of it."

"And I come into this how?" You drawl once Enzo slumps back in his seat to sip on his bourbon. "From past experiences, your little gang of do-gooders did just fine on your own."

Caroline steps forward. "Well as the town's.. elder, we hoped that you could possibly take care of her for us so she doesn't think about coming back again. Or ever."

"So you want me to whack her?"

Stefan chuckles. "No, Y/N. We want-"

"We just want you to rough her up a bit. Use your strength against her," Alaric says. "Dangle your age and your acquaintances over her head if you need to. She's still terrified of the Mikaelson's, you know."

Huffing, you push yourself off the sofa and onto your feet. "You guys are pathetic. I'm in."

"Well it's such a hardship for you-"

"Fuck off, Lorenzo."

"Bite me, Kitten."

Hissing in his direction, you say, "Don't tempt me."

Bonnie exhales deeply, grinning at all the occupants in the room. "God I love our family meetings."

"So much sexual tension," Elena mutters.