Chapter 8

Jisoo

Morning came, and I woke up with huge smile plastered on my face when I see Jennie's face. Arms wrapped tightly around my waist, face resting on my chest.

I don't know how long I stared at her face, good thing she's still asleep. But my loving stare at her was cut off when my phone rings. It also makes Jennie moved, furrowing her brows.because of the sound.

"Shut that thing off." She hissed sleepily.

I nod even though she can't see me. I reached for my phone and answer the call.

[Are you already dressed? I'm on my way to the veneu.]

Oh shoot! I pull away the phone and see the caller and the time. I only have an hour to prepare.

"I just woke up." I grimaced when I heard a disapproving groan from the other line. "But I will see you there. Let me just prepare."

I didn't wait for Soojoo's response and ended the call.

"Jendeuk, I'm going home." I whisper softly.

"No." She answered, clutching into meore tightly.

I really like it when she's like this, so clingy.

"As much as I want to stay in bed with you, I have somewhere to go remember?" I reminded her.

With that, she opened her eyes and glared cutely at me. I can't help but to laugh, pinching her cheek.

"Let's go then."

She throw the cover aside and get up, leaving me confused. I sit on the bed and watched her stand beside the bed.

"What do you mean by 'Let's go then'?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm coming with you." She answered rolling her eyes. "Now get up and shower with me."

My head froze for a moment. I heard her right, right? First, I don't understand why she's coming with and lastly my mind is getting dizzy at her last statement. Is this for real!? I don't think I can do it.

"A-are you sure?" I stammer.

"Sure about what?" She furrowed.

"Showering together." I replied, almost just a breathe.

"Oh come on. You already saw me naked, why shy now?" She tease.

"I am n-not." I think my voice went pitch trying to be defensive.

She let out a breathy laugh that sound so good.

"Come on chu. What time the museum will open?" She asks.

"At 9."

Her eyes landed on the digital clock on her nightstand then to me.

"45 minutes before it opens. Showering together saves time, now come on." She say turning her heels towards the bathroom.

Oh please, that is just a shit. Showering together never save time nor water. It's making the shower longer!

"Chu! What are you waiting for!? You want me to drag you here and strip you off?" Jennie shouts coming from the bathroom.

It's now or never! I gulp and walk towards the bathroom with trembling legs. Fuck it. I pray for all the Gods out there that I can survive and keep my hands to myself because if not, I might not let Jennie out that bathroom without tasting her.

Once I step inside the bathroom, my heart increases it's beat. It's drumming rapidly like I'm about to have heart attack. I gulp once again when Jennie is already in the shower, her body figure is blurry against the glass door.