Chapter 22

Jisoo

"Jisoo! What is taking you so long? Are you burning down my kitchen!?" I heard Jennie hollered from her room.

"No! I'm cooking it down!" I shouted jokingly.

I pour the hot water on the cup of ramen before walking back to her room. I pushed the door using my shoulder since I'm holding two cups. I put it on ger bedside table before sitting on the bed.

There are lots of papers, notes and books scattered on her. Since another hell is coming on our school, we are currently reviewing for the upcoming exams. It really sucks.

"This is draining my brain." Jennie groaned.

"Here." I chuckled and handed her the ramen. "Careful, it's hot." I say.

We stopped reviewing for a moment to eat the food. We've been studying for hours and I'm getting bored of it. I want to cuddle or sleep. My brain is so tired so as my body.

"Jennie yah..."I called.

"Sshh Jisoo. I'm reading." She hushed.

She's sitting seriously while eyeing her notes. She's wearing specs that I find so attractive. She's like a hot nerd and she's mine.

I sighed dramatically and rolled on her bed.

"Aren't you tired? We've been hooked to this for an hours."

"Yes because I don't want us to fail." She repleid distractedly.

"We will not fail especially you, miss genius." I poked her side.

She glared at me, indicating to stop me from poking her. But since I'm Kim Jisoo, I didn't stop. I kept on poking her side.

"Come on, let's just cuddle."

"Jisoo..." She held my hand. "...we promised that we are going to study."

"We already did." I roll my eyes and sit up. "And time is up."

"It's still--yah Jisoo!" She screamed when I lunged to her, completely flopping her down on the bed. I quickly hovered her before she can get up.

"Na uh!" I playful scold when she tried to sit up.

"Jisoo, just one more hour." She grunt.

"Nope, no more." I shake my head. "I bet you've already memorized all your notes."

"Fine." She sigh in defeat. "Just let me put the materials out of the bed." She say.

"Okaaaay." I sing before getting off of her.

She picked the papers and book and I didn't bother to help.

(SMUT!😏)

"Jisoo...I will not finish this if you don't stop it." She gritted to restrained a moan.

"Sshh, I'm busy." I mumble against the smooth skin of her neck.

I'm sitting behind her as she continue to gathered all the materials.

"Just throw it all on the floor." I whisper before nipping and sucking gently on her earlobe.

I felt her body tensed up as she leaned on me. She lightly tilted her head to the side, giving me more access on.her exposed skin. I heard a crumpling sound when I glide my tongue on the side of her jaw down to her neck. When I find her soft spot, I eagerly suck it that caused her to moan loudly and pressed harder on me.