Chapter 15

Jisoo

"Chu..." I chuckled when I heard Jennie mumbling something gibberish while sleeping beside me.

Obviously, I woke up earlier than her and this morning is the most beautiful so far than the previous mornings I woke up beside her. Because today is different, we are finally dating. Ugh! The thought is making me feel giddy.

I pulled her closer to me and it makes her flutter her eyes open, yet sleepily.

"Goodmorning Mandu." I greeted with a wide smile, of course.

She playfully rolled her eyes before showing her gummy smile that made her look like a human dumpling.

"I am not a Mandu, how many times do I have to tell you?"

She lazily moves on top of me and burried her face on my neck. My hands automatically snaked around her tiny waist and kissed the side of her head.

"Then tell me many many times because I will stick to you until my last breath die."

"Good then. Cause I will stick to you too like a Jenduek." She giggled.

I rolled us over which cause her to burst a surprised squeal.

"Good then." I mocked her while placing on top of her. "Cause you are my Jendeukie." I smiled as I capture her soft lips.

She happily respond and tangled her fingers on my hair. I kissed her slowly, no rushing of time. As if we are savoring the moment.

"I love you." She sigh between the kiss.

"Prove it." I smirked, staring down at her with a challenging eyes.

"Tell me first the 3 words." She smirked back sexily.

I felt my knees getting weak at that smile, so I lightly let myself pressed on her.

"I love you." I say lovingly.

She grin and flipped us together, making me to laugh at her dominance.

"Better." She traced her fingertip on my neck down to my collarbone.  She leaned on my ear to whisper. "Let me take you as my breakfast." She say seductively before taking my earlobe between her teeth.

This is surely a great start of morning.
...

"You left me on the bed." I whined when I found Jennie at the kitchen, wearing only my over sized shirt.

After we make love for, I don't know how many hours, we both fell asleep and when I woke up she's no longer in bed with me.

"Stop being a whinny baby." She laughs.

"I am your baby." I pout and walks over to her.

"You're older than me." She teased.

"Ahuh just by age." I stopped infront of her while frowning like a kid.

"I can see that." She giggled before pulling me by the collar of my shirt.

"Hmp!"

"Seriously." She laughs before pecking on my lips. "Grow up and be helpful, kid. Place the utensils on the table."

She playfully pushed me away before going back to what she is cooking.

"Aye aye!" I obeyed but before walking away, I slapped her ass that made her yelped in surprise.

"Jisoo!"

"I love you!" I laugh while taking out the plates.

She just glared at me which I find amusing and sexy instead of scary. She can be like that but I know I can change her situation when we are in bed, like a moa--