Chapter 24

Jisoo

It's been a week since the preparation started. Me and Jennie don't really have the time with each other since both of us our very busy with our task. But of course I didn't let a day slide without seeing her or talking to her even just for a moment. We barely eat together. Chaeyoung and Lisa is always with me during lunch and break time. I tried going to modeling club but they are being stricted since lot of students tries to push through to see their crushes on the modeling club.

Joy doesn't even let me in, I mean I'm her friend! How can she do that! Her reason is...

"Jisoo, be fair. I don't want lot of students shoot me daggers because I let you in and I didn't let them."

Pft! I have a reason too! Jennie is my girlfriend so I have the right, right? I mean those students just daydream about their crushes in the club, but I have mine! Gah!

And today I'm planning to sneak in. Like seriously, I haven't seen nor talk to Jennie since we departed ways this morning. I miss her. Damn this whole stupid event.

"Where do you think you're going?" Chaeyoung blocked the door before I can even slipped out.

"Restroom." I lied.

"The restroom is on that way." She pointed her finger at the other direction behind my back.

"Oh, right!" I acted like I missed the direction. "That way." I chuckled.

"You're skipping." Shw squinted her eyes on me.

I deflated on my own defeat. "Come on Chaeng. Can't you give me a little break? I just want to glance at Jennie." I pouted.

"You two are with each other earlier."

I roll my eyes and huff. "It's like 5 hours ago...you're lucky Lisa have time to see you. I'm so hopeless, I can't even see my girlfriend." I whisper, but sure enough for her to hear it.

She groaned and rolled her eyes. "Fine, fine! Just be back at lunch. Or better bring Jennie with us." She suggested.

"Yes! Thank you Chaeng!" I cheered and hugged ger before running off.

I move like a ninja while peeking on the modeling club. Why are there so many students? Don't they have stuffs to do? Cursed them! I can't get through!

I pumped my lungs with air before squeezing myself on the crowd. I heard complains, hissed and curses. Oh whatever.

I'm sure I look like I encountered a stamped with messy hair and crumpled clothes. Those crowd are evils! They gave me hard time to move. Remind me to knocked down all of 'em and make them a carpet.

I'm just kidding, it looks gross stepping on them.

I fixed myself and scanned the inside area of the studio.

Where is she? Scanning... Target locked!

Warning! Warning!

I gasped when I saw her dancing and laughing with no other than...padum tsck! Song kang!

This guy!

I want to burst in and tear her away from that guy bit I can't! Not when Tzuyu and Irene guarding the door.

Just let me punch a guy on his guts rather than facing these two. They may be pretty but they beat a human pretty good too. They can squeeze you like a lemon juice if they want. They are monsters in disguise!

Please don't tell them that. I still want to prolong my life.

Anyway, back to my girl and that AssButt. Yeah, AssButt, that's Song Kang by the way. Isn't it awesome? I named him that something really suits him. AssButt short for A.B. That's him.