Chapter 18

Jennie

It's been months since Jisoo and I started dating. Our relationship is smooth but sometimes we can't stop ourself from fighting about some stuff though we also can't make it last a day without making it up to each other.

Today, I'm going to fetch her up and go to school together. It's our routine now, we do it vice versa since she said she just can't let me drive her all the time. She wants to do it too with me.

And I guess today is a not so good day because I can see another car parked in front of their house. That girl is here again. I sighed heavily before stepping out of my car. I rang the doorbell and it didn't take a minute before a beautiful girl appear on my sight.

"Hey." I smile at her.

"Hey too." She smiled back and it didn't fo unnoticed to my eyes that she scanned me.

I noticed also that Soojoo is sitting on the living room while looking at us. Subtly rolling my eyes, I leaned forward to Jisoo and capture her soft and warm lips.  I kissed her and I don't care if someone is watching us, besides I like this. I want everyone to know who Jisoo belongs to.

Jisoo hum into my mouth and quickly wrapped her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. That's more I like it. I'm ready to skip school and just stay with Jisoo here but there's a pest that disturbs our moment.

Soojoo coughed, or should I say fake coughed to gain our attention. I still don't want to pull away but Jisoo do it.

Good morning." She grin then peck on my lips once again before turning her heels to face Soojoo. "I guess it's time to go. Let's go?"

Soojoo smiled and nod, but I know the smile is a forced one. I really feel something fishy about this girl. I better double up my eyes on my girlfriend. Even though Jisoo says she's just a friend to her but I know more. I know how the way she look at Jisoo and I don't like it.

Jisoo slips her hand on mine once she locked the front door and we both walked towards my car.

"I'll see you again at school Jisoo." Soojoo say cheerfully.

"Okay." Jisoo just smiled.

"I hope not." I mumble to myself while opening the door for Jisoo.

"You saying something?" She asks.

I shake my head and now down a little to buckle her seatbelt. I can feel her staring at my face while doing it. When I clicked the lock, I faced her and caught her staring at me. Her eyes subtly widen and I can see a light pink tint of her cheeks. So adorable. She shyly look away and pretend to look outside. I smirk and kissed her cheek.

"I love you." I say staring into her face.

She happily look at me and I can literally see how her eyes sparkle. "I love you too."
...

"Can't you guys any more obvious?" Lisa teases when we enter the room.

"What are you talking about?" I asks.

Lisa roll her eyes and pointed our hands using her pouty lips. "That. Did you use the most sticky glue on your hands?"

"This..." I raised Jisoo and I clasped hands. "...is called affection. You're just bitter that you are away from your girlfriend." I added.

Lisa scoff and crosses her arms. She mumbled something about whining and just sulk on her seat.

"Don't add the bitterness in her life Jendeuk." Jisoo giggled beside me.

"Excuse me. I am not bitter!" Lisa snorted.

"Yeah. Talk to yourself, I am not listening."

I pulled Jisoo's seat closer to me. It makes a creeking sound plus her surprise squeak and giggle after. Before leaning on her shoulder, I sniff her scent.