Chapter 17

Jennie

"JENNIE! JISOO!"

Jisoo and I were cuddling in my bed when we heard someone shouting outside.

"Is that...Lisa?" Jisoo furrowed.

"OPEN THIS DOOR!"

We heard a banging sound, which I assume she's kicking the door.

"If my door gets broken, I'll throw her in a place full of eel." I said.

"Well, Lisa don't like that idea so we better get up and let her in." Jisoo chcukled, placing a kiss on my cheek before getting out of the bed.

I groaned and just sprawled my body like a starfish on the bed.

"Get up you lazy." She laughs as she pull me up.

I ruffle my hair in annoyance and followed her outside my room.

"I'm going to kill her." I gritted as the front door came into sight.

"You know you're hot when you are mad..." She stops walking and grab my waist to turn me around. "...but don't kill the kid." She giggled before giving me a soft kiss.

My annoyance suddenly washes off and was replaced by a smile. She really knows how to calm me down.

"I needed that. Thanks."

She just smirk and open the door.

"You assholes! You left me alone for a week! Don't you know how sadness I was faced on!? It kills me--"

"Oh shut up!" I cut her off. "As if you didn't used the time to be with the person behind you."

Chaeyoung peeked her head behind Lisa. She was smiling shyly and waving her hand cutely.

"Hi."

"Come in Chaeng." Jisoo said, giving a space to walk in.

"Yeah, sure." Chaeyoung replied.

We don't even need to invite Lisa to get inside because she's a thick ass face. She walked inside like she owns the place. Stomping her feet childishly.

"You were on your uniform yet you didn't showed up on school." Lisa said, comfortably sitting on the couch with Chaeyoung beside her. "You skipped classes!"

"Said who do it too." Jisoo deadpan.

"Hey! You can't just say that in front of--"

"Chaeyoung? Pft!" I waved my hands. "Please, she knows everything about your dirty doings. Right, Rosé?"

She nod that makes Lisa frown.

"Everything. Should I list them off?" Chaeyoung said.

"No! Besides, I'm not doing it anymore." Lisa pouts.

"Really?" Chaeyoung seems not convinced. "How about the time you showed up in council room? It's class hour."

"Well, I miss you so bad. Jennie and Jisoo are not around which makes me think of you more. I wanted to see you, so I sneaked out. I just can't last a day without seeing you."

Lisa's statement makes Chaeyoung flustered. We don't want to ruin there moment but Jisoo and I didn't hold up of making a gag sound at them.

"This is embarrassing." Chaeyoung covered her face with her palms and murmured.

"The hot chic that always ignore got flustered by me." Lisa smirk smugly.

"Shut up!" Chaeyoung groaned shyly.