36.My Son?!

I felt the cool wind crassness my skin and the trees sway in a rhythm where the wind takes it. It's just amazing to witness this type of natural beauty where there is peace and people are happy without anything to worry.

I gave a small smile to the beautiful little girl standing in a group of children and she came running to engulfed me in a hug. Later all the children ran and join us.

"We will miss you Dr.Choco." They all say in unison with a sad smile etched on their innocent face.

"I will also miss you guys. Remember that health is the key to..." I yelled and stopped to hear them continue.

"happiness. We will follow all your steps and never be sick." They all shouted in unison.

I then gave a proud smile and bid goodbye to the villagers where I have spend three months of a medical campaign.

Staying here far away from city wasn't so easy at first but the people living here made it easier. They have treated us like a family and it's somewhat hard to left this place.

I'm not the only one here but others too were attached to this place that they want to take this people with them but we couldn't vacate the whole village so with a small smile we get in the bus which will take us to the airport of Uganda and then we will head to NY.

The trip to airport was sad and fellow colleagues were sharing their experience with others and hoping to visit here soon.

The hospital arrange a medical campaigns once every year with total of 30 medical worker including doctors, nurses and medicine unit to volunteer and it's my second time volunteering campaign in which Bell couldn't attend as her name was not included.

After traveling in the bus for about 2 hours we reached the airport and boarded the plane to get home which was arranged by the hospital and this time it's hospital private jet which makes everyone happy as it will be more relaxing and somehow privileged.

I rest my head on the headrest after taking the seat and then the plane took off making me close my eyes with a small grin. The second I close my eyes I saw him kissing me and that's happening since I left the next day after he had left the room without explanation leaving me shocked.

Till now I couldn't believe that he kissed me or moreover we kissed. He had kissed me first but later I too kissed him back and that's the biggest embarrassment of my life which is bugging me with a question of how can I feel good while kissing him?

I shouldn't have felt that way but I gotta say he was a good kisser as I didn't felt like it was my first time kissing.

Damn! Choco what are you saying?!

I should be pissed and I'm still but more with myself. And talking about the day when Shaub had text me to have lunch with him I had wanted to deny him but after thinking for a while I replied back with okay then I was called to the meeting about the medical campaign and at the end Luim and me need to grab the food from the nearby dinner as it was a lunch with colleagues.

So I ended up texting Shaub that I couldn't make it. I was ignoring him for three days straight so he might have arranged that to converse but I stood him and somehow he deserved it for yelling at me about some door.

I shut my eyes tightly getting rid of the things running in my mind and drifted to sleep. I then woke up when the pilot announced that it was the time for the landing and I put on the seatbelt sitting properly.

We landed on NY at the mid-day and after picking our luggage we bid goodbye to each other. I was tired and the jet lag was not helping so I headed outside to hail the cab but a muscular man dressed in a suit stopped me from getting in the cab.