Chapter 1

I wrote this when I was quite young so please don't judge me for it lol. But I've been asked to keep it up so here you go.

(y/n) : your name
(l/n) : last name
(e/c) : eye colour
(s/c) : skin colour
(h/c) : hair colour
(h/l) : hair length

Chapter One - "The Party"
Word Count : 1265

I sat in the back of the room, reading my favourite book and trying to ignore the loud music and bright lights. Usually I wouldn't be caught dead at a party, but my friend insisted.

My name's (y/n), (y/n) (l/n). I'm a senior and turn 18 next month. I'm that kid at school that spends all day in the library reading or doing my homework, with no one to talk to, but I like it that way.

The colourful lights illuminated the room.
"I'm guessing you're not much of a party person either, huh?" Someone asked. I turned to my left, where I saw the all-too-familiar Dash Parr. He had a smug grin on his face.
"What do you want Parr?" I say, ignoring his question and showing no emotion at all.
"I just thought that I'd say hello. Is that a problem (l/n)?" He says, putting a hand to his chest and gasping. I laugh slightly.
"Oh, please Dash. When ever you talk to me you want something, so what is it?" I ask again.
"Nope, I don't want anything. Anyways, how come you're here? I didn't think this was your type of scene?" He asked, confused.
"Jess dragged me here." I say, looking back at my book, when all of a sudden, it's snatched out of my hands.
"Can't you just look away from the book for a minute?" Dash says, holding the book up in the air so that I couldn't get it.
"Ugh, I hate you so much Parr." I growl, jumping in the air for the book. I felt him put his arm around my waist and lean in so that our faces were only inches apart.
"I love you too, sweetheart." He grinned. I scoff and take the opportunity to grab the book.

"Dash, babe, what are you doing here with this loser?" I heard a sick voice ask. Veronica walks over to us and hugs Dash's side.
"We were just talking about school stuff Ronnie." He looks at her and kisses her passionately. I turn to the side in disgust.
"(y/n), it's nice to see you, I didn't even know you were here! You're super quiet." Veronica smiles at me as she puts on hand on her hip and the other around Dash.
"Yeah, that was kinda the point." I say, smiling back. She rolls her eyes and looks at Dash again.
"The others are playing truth or dare, wanna join babe?" She asks. Dash looks at me and then back to Veronica.
"I'll catch up in a minute." He responds.
"Ok." Veronica kisses his cheek and looks at me with a blank face before sashaying away.
"No offence Parr, but I really don't know what you see in her." I cross my arms and look at him, raising an eyebrow.
"Eh, she's not that bad once you get to know her, plus she's a good kisser." He smirks. I stick out my tongue.
"Bleugh, nasty." I say as he laughs.
"Well, I'll see you at school tomorrow, (l/n)" he ruffles my hair and walks away to his friends.

I sigh and put my book in my bag.
"Now I just have to find Jess and get out of here." I whisper to myself.

Jess has been my best friend since I started middle school. She's great but sometimes she can be a bit 'over the top'. She's also very social and loves parties, which is the opposite of me.

As I walk into the kitchen, I see her sitting on top of a counter, talking to a bunch of boys. I quickly grab her arm and lead her out of the house, grabbing our stuff on the way.
"heyyyYy (y/n)! I wAs iN thE midDle oF a convErsatioN!" She slurs her words.
"Yeah, with about five different guys who all looked like they wanted to get in your pants." I roll my eyes and rummage through my bag, looking for my car keys.
"You neEd tO lighTen uP guRl!" She laughs and leans against the car. I finally find my keys and unlock the car, pushing Jess into the back seat and me hopping into the front.
"Just wait, tomorrow you'll be complaining about your head and how much it hurts and regretting going to the party." I say, starting the car and pulling out of the driveway. She just laughs and leans against the window, watching the houses pass by.

After I drop Jess off at her house, I start making my way home. All of a sudden, my phone starts ringing loudly. I pick up and put it on speaker,
"(y/n), there's been a robbery at the bank, I need you to get there asap, me, your brother and your dad should be there soon to help you." I hear my mum say on the other end of the phone. I nod slowly.
"Got it mum." I respond, I hang up the phone and take a sharp turn to the right, towards the bank. While driving, I open up my bag, not taking my eyes off of the road, and get out my mask. I put it on and pull up outside of the bank. I reach into the backseat and quickly change into my outfit.

(( this was the only thing I could find that I thought would suit the characters powers < nature/plants > but feel free to change the costume if you want ))

I jump out of the car and run around the corner to the entrance of the bank, which the police have surrounded. I run up to the chief of police and tap his shoulder.
"Are they still in there?" I ask seriously. He nods and I start to make my way into the bank. As I walk in, I see a bunch of random stuff smashed or just laying on the floor. I walk towards the biggest vault in the building, which I suspected they were in.

The massive metal door was laying on the floor. I walk over it and into the room, which was silent and almost pitch black. As I make my way further into the room, I feel of gust of wind pass me. I look around but don't see anyone, so I just shake it off. I suddenly feel it again, and stop walking.
"Who's there?" I ask, narrowing my eyebrows and putting my hands on my hips. I look around, and when I look back in front of me, I see a someone, he's a few inches taller than me and he has blonde hair. He's also wearing a red and black suit with the letter 'i' in the middle.
"Ah, Mr. Incredible, should've known it was you." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.
"Please, just call me 'The Dash', Mr. Incredible's my father." He winks.
"Mhm, well, 'The Dash', this is my crime so why don't you just go home and relax?" I say, smiling at him and turning around.
"Aw, come on hun, I only wanna help." He pleads, running in-front of me before I can take another step. I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose, then look back at him.
"Fine, but don't call me 'hun', okay?" I ask. He nods and we start walking further into the vault, looking for the robber.
"Sure thing...

Love."