Chapter 13

Is it just me that cried over the new stranger things trailer?

Yeah?

Okay.

-

Chapter 13 : "Lets talk"

-

Y/n p.o.v

I sat in my room waiting for Dash to arrive. I was shaking and couldn't stop worrying.
"Hurry up Parr." I whispered to myself, pacing around the room.

How could he have been so irresponsible? How could I be so irresponsible?! I didn't even think about where we are, and didn't even think about the risks of talking to him while he was in his super suit!

"I'm here." I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I turned around to see Dash leaning against my desk, rubbing the back of his neck with a sheepish smile on his face. He didn't dare meet my gaze as I glared at him angrily.

"Finally! What took you so long?!" I tried not to yell but it didn't really work.
"(y/n), I sent you that message 3 minutes ago!" He raised an eyebrow and stood up properly, crossing his arms.
"Yeah- well- I'm just scared okay! Now everyone knows that I know you! And villains could use me to get to you!" I said in a shaky voice, starting to pace around again.

Dash walked up to me and hugged me, which I quickly returned. After what seemed like forever, he let go and held onto my shoulders, looking me straight in the eyes.
"You're going to be fine, okay? I won't let anything happen to you, and I'm pretty sure your family won't either. Plus, you have your powers to protect yourself with if none of us are there!" He said, giving me a small smile at the end.
"Okay."

-

It was the next day, and the day that I return to school. I was praying that no one at school had seen the pictures, which I doubted very much since it was on the news along with the whole of social media.

After Dash left last night I started receiving a lot of messages on Instagram. Somehow they'd figured out my username? In the end I had to turn my account private. Most of the messages were from 'The Dash's' fangirls, they were honestly my favourite.

'You better stay away from my man hoe'
'You're an attention seeking whore'
'Gold digger'

My top three. But they don't really affect me, so I just ignored them.

After a while of laying in bed and staring at the ceiling, I decided get ready. Once I'd finished my morning routine, I walked downstairs and made some toast.

My parents had been insisting that I stay home longer and let the Dash thing calm down, but I knew it wouldn't and just wanted to get it over and done with. They also scolded me for being so irresponsible, then finally asked me why I was hanging out with an Incredible.

I finally finished and walked out of the house. As I walked down the road, people were staring and pointing at me, I also heard multiple people saying,
"That's her! That's the girl who's dating The Dash!"
Which I just rolled my eyes at. Don't they know that they shouldn't believe everything they see on the internet?

I tried to walk faster, but the walk to school seemed like it was never going to end and time was getting slower. The sound of a car stopping beside me snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked to the side to see Dash in his car.
"Get in." Was all he said.

I walked to the door and got in, throwing my bag in the back. He started driving again.
"Thanks." I said, looking down. I looked down and sighed, I hated all this attention.
"Look, this'll all be over soon and everything will go back to how they were before, I promise." Dash said, flashing me a quick, sad, smile before turning back to the road.
"I hope so." Was all I said.

-

PLEASE READ ! I JUST MADE A DISNEY ONE SHOTS BOOK SO FEEL FREE TO MAKE REQUESTS ON THAT

Sksk this was short but whatever I tried.

The next part will be out much quicker than this part was.

But let's talk stranger things.

OMG the new trailer came out and I can't even deal. They're in high school! ( I think lmao ) and the others graduated! I can't deal, I love it but hate it at the same time as well since I don't want them to grow up lmao help me I can't breathe.

But

Yeah

Bye