Chapter 8

I'm sorry it took so long to update :[ I didn't really have any inspiration for this chapter and was really busy with stuff irl.

mErry chRyslEr!!! I might be making a mini Christmas special after I finish this chapter ;]

-

Chapter 8 - Cat fight

-

Dash's p.o.v

It was already lunch and I still hadn't seen (y/n) yet. As I made my way towards her locker to check for her, I saw Veronica and her friends surrounding someone.

"So one of my friends said that they saw you talking to Dash in the pool earlier." Veronica said, stepping closer towards the innocent girl, it was (y/n).
"And that involves you how?" She asks, leaning against her locker and looking up and down at Veronica.
"It involves me because Dash is MY boyfriend, and you need to stay away from him, or I'll make you." Didn't Veronica hear anything that I said at the pool earlier?
"V, can we talk?" I decided to step in before she took things too far. All she done was grin her eyes and walk over to me.
"I knew you'd come running back sooner or later." She crossed her arms and put all of her weight onto one leg. I roll my eyes.
"Veronica, I meant what I said, and now I'm telling you to stay from (y/n)." I said sternly, whilst she just stared at me with a bewildered expression.
"So you're actually leaving me?" She raised an eyebrow and stood straight, not breaking eye contact at all.
"Yes V, I am, only spending one night with (y/n) made me feel the happiest I've been since we got together." I looked away for a second and then back to Veronica, who just scoffed.
"Please don't tell me you're leaving me for THAT thing." She replied, pointing towards (y/n), who was watching us talk with a raised eyebrow.
"She's a person, not a thing." I shook my head with a sigh. Veronica kisses her teeth, pretending not to be hurt, but I can see the tears brimming in the corners of her eyes.
"What ever Dash." She said quietly, walking away, her friends following close behind her.

Your p.o.v

I made my way over to Dash slowly, and stood in front of him with my arms crossed.
"Thank you.." I looked up and gave him a weak smile before walking away and not looking back.

As I made my way down the school halls, I accidentally bumped into someone. I fell down and my hair covered my face, preventing me from seeing who it was at first.
"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I heard an unfamiliar voice ask. I looked up and locked eyes with a brunette boy.
"Oh, it's okay, I should've been looking where I was going." I said, smiling and taking the hand he had extended to me. He pulled me up to my feet and smiled back.
"I'm quite lost, would you mind pointing me in the direction of the main office?" He asked, only now did I realise he had a British accent.
"Oh, I'll just take you there myself invade you get lost again." I start walking towards the office, making sure the boy was following behind me.
"I'm Daniel by the way, an exchange student from London." He ran up to my side and put his hand out for me once again.
"(Y/n)." I responded, shaking his hand.
"Pretty name for a pretty girl." He flirted, with a smug grin on his face. I just rolled my eyes and giggled.
"How cliche." I raised an eyebrow at him as he laughed at my response.

We finally reached the office and I was about to say goodbye before he pulled me into a hug.
"Thanks again (y/n)." He said. Whilst we were hugging, I noticed something. His scent was the same as the one I had smelt on both pieces of material that were found in the warehouse and bank.
"O-oh yeah, no p-problem Daniel." I stuttered, mentally scolding myself afterwards. Daniel laughed at me and walked into the office, waving goodbye.

I made my way outside when I felt my self get pressed against the wall. I looked up and saw Dash, with quite a serious expression on his face.
"What do you think you're doing?" He asked with a stern look. I just looked at him confused.
"I have no idea what you're talking about Parr." He just scoffed and looked away for a second.
"I saw you hugging that guy." He looked at the floor with sad eyes, not moving either of his arms away from the sides of my head.
"Well I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were in charge of who I can and can't hug." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.
"Now if you'd excuse me, I have to get home." I pushed past Dash and walked home, ignoring the fact that there were still 4 more hours left of school.

So much had happened today, I just wanted to get home and lock my self in my room.

•Word Count: 897

-

Sorry that this chapter was short, but I didn't want to put too much here, and I didn't really have time since it's Christmas. But I WILL be posting a Christmas special later so wait for that :]