Chapter 12

Your p.o.v

-

I got bored of waiting for Dash to return so I paid for the food and left. As I made my way back to my house I noticed a few people looking at me weirdly, but it was probably just because every-so-often I would get a pain in my back and hold it, groaning.

When I finally got home I took off my shoes and headed straight towards my room, but before I got there I was stopped by the one and only Elijah.
"Why aren't you in bed?" He asked angrily before I walked past him and into my room.
"Why aren't you at college?" I responded, getting into bed and pulling the blankets over me, not caring that I was still in my clothes.

( idk if I mentioned that he goes to college or high school b4 so idk, I also don't know how American schooling works so don't judge me if I got anything wrong ::) )

"Well I'm not the one who got injured the other day." He raised a brow and leaned against the door pane.
"I was only gone for an hour, calm down." I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes, trying to sleep.
"Yeah well, a lot happened in that hour." He knelt down in-front of me and I kept my eyes closed.
"What? You finally learnt how to not be an asshole?" I chuckled and yawned.
"Nah, but I did learn that my little sister's dating The Dash." He responded. My eyes shot open and I saw that he was holding his phone in front of me and showing me an article on the Metro News website.

'Welcome back to The Metro News,

Earlier today, Metroville's ( that's how you spell it right? ) one and only 'The Dash' was spotted at a small cafe with a woman, and they look like they're quite close.

The Dash was spotted giving the young lady a kiss on the cheek before rushing off and saving the day once again.

The girl can be described as a teenager around the age of 17-18. She has (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.'

*INSERT MAGICAL PICTURE OF U TWO HERE BC IM TOO LAZY TO EDIT*

I suddenly felt really angry and jumped out of bed, pacing around in my room.
"I swear you can't have even a bit of privacy in this city!" I throw my arms in the air.
"Well what do you expect? It's a public place (y/n)!" My brother shouts back. "Please tell me he doesn't know you're Coyote!" He quickly said afterwards.
"Of course not!" I lied. "Bloody hell they even have a picture of me! What am I going to do when I go to school?!" I almost scream.
My brother shakes his head and walks towards the door.
"I need to go show mum and dad so that we can work something out and try to fix this." He says,starting to open the door, but I stop him before he can leave.
"NO! If you take one more step- I'll- uh- throw this lamp at you!" I quickly respond, picking up the lamp that was sitting on my bedside table and aiming it at him.
"No you won't."
"Yes I will."
"No you won't."
"Yes I will."
"No you won't."
"You're probably right." I put the lamp down and look at the floor.
"Please don't tell them" I beg and look back up at him with a sad face. "I'll tell them soon, but not yet." I sigh.
"I won't, but I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't already seen." He walked out.

I sat back on my bed with my head in my hands.
"This is all Dash's fault, I told him I didn't wanna go out, and then he was stupid enough to come back to me and talk to me in his super-suit." I sigh and shake my head. I pick up my phone and text dash.

-

( Cursive bold = you
Cursive = Dash )

This is all your
fault.

What?

I roll my eyes, of course he doesn't know, I'd be surprised if he ever looked at the news.

Now the whole city thinks
I'm dating Metroville's
one and only 'The Dash'

Wdum?

Check the news idiot.

...

I'm on my way.

-

I put my phone down and wait for Dash to arrive, feeling more and more nervous every minute that passed.

"Hurry up Dash."