Chapter 16

I join a new fandom everyday and it's really hard to keep up with all of them at once.

Chapter 16 - Fire
( not the BTS song )

Your p.o.v

I slowly opened my eyes, stretching my arms as I sat up in bed and looked around my room. Slowly, I stood up and began to get ready for my day at school, hoping it would be better than yesterday.

Once I was finished, I made my way downstairs, noticing my brother and parents sitting on the sofa, each sipping a cup of tea. I raised a brow and stood behind the second sofa which was opposite them.
"Good morning?" I crossed my arms, looking at them confused.
"Is there something you'd like to tell us?" My mother placed her tea cup onto the coffee table in front of her, sitting up straighter. I began to panic, worried that they'd heard about the picture of me and Dash. I picked up my bag from the side of the door, not daring to look them in the eye.
"Nope! Nothing, love you, see you later." I opened the door, only to be met with what seemed like hundreds of bright lights blinding my vision. All I could hear were people shouting my name and asking questions whilst holding a microphone up to my face.

There was a huge crowd surrounding my house, mainly consisting of reporters, police, and just random people who had come by to watch the show. I quickly slammed my front door shut, leaning my back against it and shutting my eyes tightly.

My parents walked up to me, now standing in front of me, both crossing their arms and giving me death stares.
"They've been here all morning, none of us can leave the house without getting ambushed with questions and bright lights." My dad shook his head at me and I just gave him a nervous smile.
"We also saw the photo, seriously, The Dash? It could be anyone else and we'd be fine with it, but HIM?" My mum pinched the bridge of her nose, letting out a frustrated sigh.

I looked down at my feet, biting my bottom lip.
"We're going to try to fix this, but I think it's best that you stay at home for today- maybe a few days, we'll see if you can start taking online lessons." My dad explained, moving the curtains slightly and staring at the crowd outside. I nodded, walking back up to my room and grabbing my phone, messaging (f/n).

Italics - you
Bold - (f/n)

I won't be in school
today, my parents think
that it's best if I stay
home, there's a load of
reporters crowding around
our house.

Wow. Good luck lmao.
I'd hate to be you right
now, but then again I'd
probably love all of the
attention ;) have fun at
home , maybe The Dash
will come and pay you a
visit? *wink wonk*

I don't even feel
bad about leaving
you alone anymore.

Love you too xx

I put my phone next to me on the bed, laying on my back and staring up at the ceiling. Now what am I supposed to do? Anyone would be happy to have the day off, but then they realise that they have nothing to do anyways and just waste the day by sleeping.

I sighed in frustration and sat up, staring out of my window, noticing smoke rising into the sky far in the distance. I narrow my eyebrows as my ears twitch, I can hear people screaming.

I quickly run downstairs to my parents and brother who are already in their suits. They look at me for a second before gesturing for me to run back upstairs and get ready.

I quickly throw my suit and mask on and run back downstairs, my brother stands there impatiently, tapping his foot on the ground.
"Where are mum and dad?" I raise a brow, making my way out of the door and looking around for them, my brother following behind me.
"They already left because you were taking too long, you're riding my motorbike with me." He runs over to his bike, getting on the front and starting the engine. As I get on behind him he hands me a helmet, I just look at it and then back to him.
"Seriously? Why don't you have to wear one?" I grab the helmet and put it on, wrapping my arms around his torso.
"Because I'm not stupid and I actually know how to look after myself." He comments, speeding down the road and towards the smoke. I roll my eyes, looking up at the building that the smoke was coming from.

It was a large apartment building, it looked like the fire had started at the bottom and already spread all the way to the top. I quickly jumped off of the bike once Elijah ( your bro incase u forgot ) had parked it, throwing the helmet on the ground.
"You better pay for a new one." I heard him say, but I didn't pay attention. I tuned out all of the shouting of people around me and paid attention to the building, listening for anyone who was still trapped inside.

"Help me please." I could hear the shouting of a little boy who seemed to be almost all the way at the top of the building. I looked around, noticing a middle aged woman searching frantically for something. It must be her son.

( I don't think that I gave your parents powers, but your whole family is to do with the natural elements so your mum is gonna be water and your dad is air, you already know that Elijah is fire )

I turned to see my mum helping the firemen out with the fire and quickly tap my brothers shoulder. He looks at me, a calm expression shown on his face.
"There's a little boy trapped in there, he's on either the fifth or sixth floor, you go get him while I check to see if anyone else is still in there." He nodded, running straight into the building and through the fire, not bothered by it at all.

As I cautiously made my way into the building after him, I formed a plant barrier to stop the fire from getting to me.
( kinda like what groot done in the first Guardians Of The Galaxy )
"That asshole just left me, he could've at least made a path through the fire so that it wouldn't touch me." I muttered, searching through the building and making my way upstairs.

I was only on the second floor when I noticed a woman standing next to the window in one of the rooms. Her back was facing me and she was staring outside. She wore a blue skintight suit.
"Excuse me miss, do you need some help?" I made my way to the doorway of the room, but was stopped by some fire that blocked it.

She turned to me, she had mid-length blonde hair and icy blue eyes, her skin was an olive colour and her lips were a soft pink. She looked at me with a demonic smile before turning around and walking through the wall in-front of her. I gasped, jumping over the fire and into the room, staring out of the window that she had walked through, but she was no where to be seen.

"I recognised that suit, the colour and material were so familiar." I whispered to myself, but quickly pushed the thought aside when I realised that I was still in the burning building.

I ran out of the building, towards my brother who was standing next to a small boy. The woman who I saw searching for her son earlier quickly ran up to him, picking up the child and bringing him into a hug. I smiled slightly and turned back to my brother, my expression turning serious.

"We need to talk."

-

So like, I like Adrian Agreste.

As you can probably tell, I have a thing for blonde superhero's

And I thought to myself, why not make an 'x Reader' about him?

But I'm only writing like ten unpublished books at the same time so I'm not sure.

You choose if I make one I guess.

• Words : 1383