Chapter 10

Sorry it took so long! I've been very busy irl, so I wasn't avoiding it on purpose. Every time I tried to write this I had to do another thing, so I'm REALLY REALLY sorry <3

-

Chapter 10

-

Your p.o.v

I woke up to a beeping sound. At first it was hard to open my eyes, but after a while, I finally managed. The white light hurt my eyes until I finally adjusted.
"You're awake!" I hear someone say next to me. As I try to turn my head, I feel a sharp pain go through my body. Once I've finally turned my head around, I see my brother, Elijah.
"I wouldn't move too much, you almost got crushed under the whole roof." He laughs slightly, but I can see that his eyes are watery.
"Have you been crying?" I ask, giggling a little.
"What? No, maybe. I didn't know when you were going to wake up, or if you were going to wake up!" He blabbered. "Speaking of you waking up, I should probably go get mum and dad, don't go anywhere." He said quickly before rushing up stairs.

'Well I haven't really got a choice' I think, trying to look down at my bruised body, but stopping when I feel another sharp pain in my neck.

-

Later on, my mum came back and told me that I'd fractured by arm and bruised a few ribs, but nothing too serious. I'm not allowed to get out of bed for the rest of the week in case I do any further damage.

I got my phone and decided to message Dash to see if he was alright.

( Cursive bold = You

Cursive = Dash )

Hey Dash, I thought I'd let you
know that I'm okay, and I wanted
to see if you were as well! :)

I mentally face palmed at the message while I waited for a response.

Hey! I'm so glad you're
okay! What hospital are you
in?! I thought you'd be at the closest
one but they said you weren't there.

I'm actually at home.
You can come over and visit
if you'd like to :)

I'm not gonna lie, I really did want to see Dash.

Sure, I'll be over
ASAP! ;)

Dash has gone offline

I smiled as I looked at my phone, before realising that I was still in the underground medical room. I asked my parents to help me move up into my room, which was actually not as painful as I thought it'd be.

I'd only been in my room for a few minutes when I heard the doorbell ring. Being the lazy person that I am, I decided to let my parents direct him upstairs.

A few people started talking and then I heard someone walking upstairs. Some seconds later the bedroom door opened and I saw Dash.
"You have a visitor." He said with a smug smirk. He walked further into the room and revealed a bouquet of roses that he was hiding behind his back.
"Wow, Dash, they're beautiful. Thank you so much." I smiled at him as he put them on the desk and sat down in the chair beside me.
"Anything for my favourite gal." He said with a wink.
"Stop flirting so much, I invited you so I could have a friend to talk to." I rolled my eyes and playfully hit him.
"I'm just being my normal self (n/n), ( Nickname ) I thought you loved my personality." He gave me a fake frown as I laughed.

Me and Dash spent the rest of the day talking and laughing with each other. I'd be lying if I said I didn't sometimes see Dash as more than a friend, but I'm not used to this feeling and I don't know what to do about it. Maybe I'm in love, but with Dash Parr? Of all the people I could've chosen, I chose him?! The biggest playboy of the school.

Before I met him properly, I expected him to be a huge jerk who didn't give a damn about anyone but him self, but really he's just someone looking for a form of love. So maybe it's not a bad thing that I like him?

( dAmn I'm really cringe, amiright? Someone help me lmao )

-

Me and Dash laid on my bed, his arms around me. To be honest I didn't really feel uncomfortable, I wanted to stay like this forever. I felt so safe with him next to me.

-

( oKay so I'm  sorry it took me so long to update but I'm very busy irl ;( this chapter was rlly short and cringe which I'm sorry about but at least I tried lmao, I'll be updating more often now, *Hurray*, also I'm watching insidious *is that how you spell it?* rn and I'm scAred aF,

Bye chirren )