Chapter 5

I jUst waNna sAy thAt yOu shOUld defiNitEly chEck ouT mY nEw riVerDale imAgines , bC thEy'Re coOl, liKe mE ;) jKjK

Chapter 5 - The call

Your p.o.v

I was in Jack-Jacks room with Dash, tucking the little boy into bed. I slowly crept out of the room and waited for Dash at the door.

He walked out and gently shut the door, looking at me and smiling.
"Sorry about him, I thought he would be asleep by now." He whispered, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.
"It's fine Dash, he's really cute." I smile while quietly giggling a little. Dash looks at me with a raised eyebrow.
"Did you just giggle?" He asked, stepping slightly closer to me.
"What? No, I didn't giggle, I don't know what you're talking about." I lie, looking to the side and rubbing my arm.
"Yes you did, I heard it! And lying is a sin, (y/n), you need to be punished for sins." He steps closer again so that our noses are touching.
"And that punishment is?..."
"Tickles." Dash said, before I started running away.

He chased after me, both of us laughing. I quickly ran into the spare bedroom and tried shutting the door, but Dash put his foot in the way before I had the chance. He stepped in and grabbed me around the waist, tickling me on the stomach. I started laughing uncontrollably.
"D-Dash, stop, I-I can't b-b-breath!" I say, laughing mid sentence.
"Never!" He says, laughing as well as we fall onto the bed with him on top of me and his hands either side of my head.

I could feel my face slowly turning red and I can tell Dash was blushing too, which didn't make me feel so bad about it.
"S-Sorry.. I didn't mean to fall over." He said in a hushed voice.
"It's fine.." I whispered back, not even realising that we were both leaning closer to each other.

We were only inches apart when I heard my phone start ringing. We both stopped and looked at each other with wide eyes before Dash quickly moved off of me, both of us avoiding eye contact.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the number. It was an unknown number, so I was debating whether to answer it or not. I answered and put the phone to my ear.
"Hello?" I asked and Waited for a reply, but there wasn't one. I stood there for a moment in case the person just didn't hear me, but there was still no response. I hung up and looked at Dash, he had a goofy grin on his face.
"What are you smiling at?" I ask, crossing my arms and smiling slightly.
"Nothing, it doesn't matter." He says, looking at the floor and continuing to smile.
"Okay weirdo." I laugh and look around the room.
"I should probably get going." I say shyly.
"But what about the movie? You said you'd watch it with me!" He said, pouting a little. I have to admit, it was adorable.
"Ugh, but I'm so tired." I reply, pouting as well. He suddenly has a huge smile on his face.
"Then why don't you stay here tonight?" He asked.
"Are you sure? We have school tomorrow and I don't really have any clothes." I look at him.
"It's fine, I'll drive us to school and you can borrow my sisters clothes, she's at college so she won't need them." He smiles at me and takes both of my hands in his. "Please."

I think about it for a bit before shaking my head and smiling.
"Fine." I laugh and he hugs me.
"Great!" He almost yells before letting go of me.

-

I walk into Dash's sisters room to find some pajamas when my phone starts ringing again. I stare at the unknown number for a moment before answering.
"Hello?" I say warily.
"Hello Coyote." The person says from the other end of the phone. I gasp a little before speaking again.
"I'm s-sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about, you must have the wrong number" I could feel my self shaking as I hang up the phone.

All I could think about was the fact that someone might know about me being Coyote, what would this mean for me and my family?

"Hey, everything okay in there?" I hear Dash ask as he knocks on the door.
"Y-yeah, sorry, I'm still looking for something." I respond, trying to calm down a little.
"Okay, don't take too long." He laughs and I can hear him walk away.

I take a deep breath before continuing to look.

-

A little while later, me and Dash are laying on the bed, watching a movie and sharing a bowl of popcorn. He has an arm around me and I'm resting one of my arms on his chest.

I yawn and start to feel my self falling asleep, until everything goes pitch black.

-

Dash's p.o.v

I look down at (y/n) to see that she's fallen asleep on me. I can't help but smile slightly as I move a strand of hair away from her face and behind her ear.

I lean down and kiss her on the head, before turning the TV off and falling asleep next to her, feeling the most comfortable and relaxed I have in ages.