nineteen

i don't even understand how i write so much so often. literally i wrote the last ten chapters in the span of 2 days. every chapter is 800-1000ish words. that's like a lot of words. i don't know i'm just shook about how much fun i'm having writing this. it would typically take like 3 months to write a book - maybe i just have hella free time. okay, enjoy! don't forget to vote and comment to get the rankings for the book up! all the love.

harry's pov

I looked down at the smaller boy's naked body. The curves in his waist were beautiful, every time I could see them I just wanted to hold them. I let the water his my back as we stood in the warm shower facing each other. The shower of his large master bathroom took up the entire fourth wall of the room, with three different faucets hitting up with water. 

I took the boy by his waist once more and pulled him closer. "You're beautiful." I whispered down at him. This wasn't the first time we had seen each other in this state, but it was even better than the first time it had happened, last night.

We became extremely close, lips pressed against each other until I got the urge to please him in another way. I pulled back from our deep, long kiss and looked at him. His eyes were especially bright with his now swollen pink lips. "More." He whispered to me.

I got to my knees and looked up at him. "Is this okay."

He nodded. "Perfect."

~~~~~

I stood in Louis' room as he got dressed. I had dressed myself in the bathroom when we had finished our time. I had never actually gotten to cleaning myself, we were having too much fun. I would get an actual shower when I got back to the university. Louis turned around to me, wearing grey sweatpants and no shirt. Again, with his beautiful curves standing right in front of me. He was extremely hard to resist.

I laid on his bed and looked up at him. He fell onto the bed next to me, gracefully. I turned my body to face him, laying on my side. "That was fun."

"Sure was." He smirked back at me. Laying in the same position. I took his hand in mind, playing with his small fingers. I saw him blush out of the corner of my eye. "I could get so used to this." he whispered.

I sat up and pulled him up with me, putting him against the headboard. "It just doesn't end." he said as I turned to face him. 

I put a hand on his shoulder. "I don't want to leave tonight."

"So don't." He pleaded.

"I have classes very early, but I'll make the rest of my time worth your while." I leaned in and kissed him.

"How much longer is that?"

"Half an hour, so stop talking." I said dominantly and he nodded in agreement. I gripped my hands behind his neck and move my legs to either side of his. A large grin was spread across his face, and I knew exactly what I was doing to him. I leaned in again to let me tongue leave a bold stripe up the side of his neck. I heard a small, quiet moan escape his lips.

I moved up, giggling at his moan, and took his earlobe between my teeth. He leaned away from it, letting me tug lightly. I released from his ear and looked at him. "Harry, you know what you're doing." He whispered, his hot breath blowing across my face. 

I let my hips rolls across his, creating fiction between us that I knew would drive him crazy. I let my hips grind against his more, harder this time, while I started and deepened a kiss that I didn't want to stop. I felt his length go hard through his thin sweatpants. I smirked against his lips immediately. I moved my hands from the back of his neck down to the waistband of his pants and began tugging on them.

I grinded against his length one more time, causing his lips to part as he let out a small moan into my mouth. I pulled back once more. "I really have to go soon."

"We have enough time." he whined.

I move my puckered, swollen lips down to his neck and left a trail of kisses down it until I reached his chest. "Quit being such a fucking tease." I heard him moan.

I brought my head back up, "Then what exactly do you want?" I saw his face become a bit hesitant to answer the simple question before he gave me a small smile.

"You."