thirty one

ok so basically the timeframe is about to jump hella on accident and i dont know how far but i think i just fucked it up by like a week or so

Harry's POV

"Honest to God, Lou, I don't know what got into me." I stated. Louis hadn't stopped worrying about me the entire ride to his house. "Just dehydration, love, nothing to worry about." I rubbed my thumb back and forth on the back of his hand that I held so tightly.

He glanced over at me, careful to stay focussed on the road. "I mean, how do you just forget to eat and drink? Do I need to track your meals for you?"

"No, jeez, mom." I giggled a bit. "There's no reason to be worried."

"I just really care about you, is all." He mumbled.

I gave him a soft smile. "I know, love. But trust me, I an okay."

He nodded, pulling right into his driveway. He parked the car and got out, opening my door for me as well. "Well, the only good thing about this little incident is that you've been dismissed from your classes for the day." He stated, happily. "So what should we do? Cam's not home until later."

"I just want to be with you." I said, walking hand in hand with him to his living room. Today had been quite stressful, and all I could even think about doing was laying with him happily.

"Wonderful, quiet night in? You've got your big show tomorrow, you need your rest."

He had only just reminded me of that. The musical I'd been working on for a couple months with the university opened up tomorrow. Everything seemed set in place, but I would still get a little bit nervous.

"You really don't have to come you know?" I said, hoping to save myself from the embarrassment.

"No, I want to." He said, honestly. "And after, you can come back over, sound okay?"

"Sounds wonderful." I sat on his smaller couch, patting the space next to me. He sat next to me and reached a hand around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I closed my eyes as I leaned my head onto his chest.

I felt him lean down a bit to plant a soft kiss on my forehead. "Sleep, love, you need it." He said quietly, and I felt his fingers intertwine with mine. I smiled, making myself more comfortable.

I felt my chest start to pound, and my heart started to beat a million miles per minute. This had happened just before I passed out earlier. I didn't know what to call it. I'd call it anxiety, but I was so incredibly happy. I felt a rush of emotions move into my stomach, all good things. I got what felt like a rush of blood to my head when I turned my body into Louis'. I began to feel his hands play with my hair lightly. I smiled once again and began to feel myself open my mouth to speak, a million words coming to mind, all blurry except for three.

The three words tried to force their way out of me, but I wouldn't let them. I couldn't let them. I felt the pounding in my chest become 10 times harder and I looked up to Louis.

"You okay?" He asked softly.

I nodded, lying. I didn't know what to say. How did I fall in love so quickly?

okay so this chapter was HELLA short but the thing is - we are getting to the REAL tea. all the love, sorry updates are taking so long. how do you feel about this chapter? what do you think will happen next?