Chapter 26

Melanie hated that she was emotional. . She was crying like a baby. She hated how her relationship with Issac kept being thrown her face. He stopped talking to her not the other way around. She didn't even know what she did. How can you be best friends one day and strangers the next? She was starting to hate him for that. Maybe he was venting to the town that this all was her fault. She needed to get to the bottom of this.

She turned around and eyed Shaggs house. It wasn't like she was ready to go home anytime soon. At hope she was the bad guy. She marched across the street.

"Duchess, where are you going?" She heard Christian follow behind her. She almost forgot he was still there.

"I'm getting to the bottom of this."

"What do you mean?"

Before she could answer she was already at the door and knocked. She waited. Even still, she still needed to talk to him, as a friend if he wasn't busy. She hoped they could hang out like old times. She knocked again and noticed Rachael in a terry cloth robe.

"Oh...um...I'm sorry to bother you I just." Her eyes trailed in the cracks of the door and she noticed a shirtless gut walking in the back. She was going to call Shaggs until something set in. Something off. Shaggs didn't have blond hair. He turned around and looked at her his eyes widened and he left view and she looked back at Rachael. She saw red.

Melanie pushed into the house. Not even hearing reasoning from Christian or Rachael telling her to get out of 'her' house. Her nostrils flared as she barged into Shagg's bedroom. This chick better pay to the high heavens that she found out that Shaggs was experimenting with threesomes.

She'd seen him buttoning a shirt his eyes caught hers like a scared animal.

"Who are you?" She growled. She cocked her head but he just stood there. She suddenly remembered him. Her eyes narrowed. "Jeff you are lower than fucking scum you know that? That was you friend."

"You need to get out of my house."

She jerked her head. "I haven't gotten started on you, you little ratchet bitch!"

"Who are you calling ratchet?"

Melanie eyes widened. "You!"

"Don't bring that ghetto neck poppin' stuff in her miss thang. What I do in my house is between me and my husband."

She shouldn't have said that. If she was going to call them anyway Melanie clawed for her hair but she missed.

"That's just it bitch, it should have stayed between you and your husband skank."

"Duchess, babe, Jeff's a cop do you really want to do this here?"

"I don't give a fuck if he's the pope, I want that, bitch!" Melanie charged.

Issac pulled in the drive way, and didn't expect to come home to a crime scene. He's heard the screaming and shot out of the car, and found Christian holding Melanie who was clawing for Rachael, Rachael screaming at Melanie peaking out from behind Jeff and Jeff looking like a deer in headlights, possibly trying to figure out if he needed to make an arrest. If he would have asked him, no one.

"Issac, get your pit bull."

"I'll show you a pit bull. Let me go!" Melanie screamed kicking and writhing with Christian gripping her waste.

"Careful, I could let her go." Taunted Christian with a smirk. He was enjoying all this too much.

"What's going on?" Issac finally screamed, "Seriously."

Something about Melanie and Rachael going at it, Issac couldn't help but be a little turned on by, but something told him this wouldn't end in his favor. He was possibly about to lose one or both of these women. He brushed both hands over his face and cradled his head. He looked around.