00.0 PÜSSY POWER

🎶GIRLS LIKE U -Blackbear🎶

"Shoulda learn to never fück with girls like you."

▪Prologue▪

She was here, Satan's eldest daughter, Hitler's right hand, Bin Laden's protégé, the snatcher of souls and conqueror of men.

I searched frantically for a window to jump out of, somewhere to escape to, before she could hone me into her sights. The back door was way over on the other side of the dancefloor, but I decided to take my chances.

She saw me the moment I attempted to scoot out of my seat. It was too late.

It was like she was telekinetic or some shït, because the second our eyes made four, I lost control of my limbs. My entire body melted into the leather, entirely still at her command, as if she had threatened me with a gun to my forehead.

She strutted over like a model in six inch stilettos, her long hair fluttering behind her like a flag. That red dress was tight enough to kill, with her cleavage spilling out from the top, hips swaying like her äss was on fire.

If I could have managed to move a muscle, I would have scrubbed a hand down my face. I was in deep shït.

She disregarded everyone else as if they didn't matter and slid onto my lap as if she owned me. She put her lips to my ear and breathed my name, "Daniel," all sultry and soft.

I swallowed hard, goosebumps erupting over my skin, instantly harder than concrete.

I felt like pulling my hair from the roots. How the fück did she do that? Was I that easy?

She overwhelmed my senses to the point where I could no longer hear the music pounding through the speakers in this club, nor feel the effects of the flashing lights. I was just so consumed by her. And she knew it.

Of course she knew it.

The second she pressed her äss to my crotch, my body squealed my secrets. She couldn't even suppress her smile when she pushed her back flat against my chest, so close you couldn't even fit a sheet of paper between us, and wrapped her hand around the back of my neck.

She started grinding and moaning just for me and I was lost. Lost in the smell and feel of her, so soft and hot and perfect. My hands squeezed her thighs and my lips sucked hard on that spot at the junction of her neck and shoulder that made her whine and beg me to take her home. "Danny, please."

My brain beseeched me not to travel down this winding road again. But then my other head chimed in, demanding release and I could not deny it. Not with her sprawled all over me like this.

I was like a fat kid at a buffet table. Fück a diet. I wanted ham, chicken, turkey, beef, spaghetti, mashed potatoes, the chocolate lava cake and the ice cream. I wanted it all.

"Get up," she didn't need to be told twice. She jumped up so fast you'd have thought I'd offered her my black card.

My brain was screaming some shït about consequences and regret but my hand was on her äss and I was finding it difficult to focus on anything else apart from burying my face between her breästs and myself between her thick thighs.

It was a miracle I had even managed to drive all the way to my apartment without incident, the way she had been rubbing my thighs. Her body was strewn halfway across the console, her mouth whispering dirty promises I'd make sure she kept tonight.

Her näked body twisted in my sheets, thighs open wide, inviting me to take everything she was offering. I slithered in and was damned. Succumbed to the burning desire of my body, kneeling at the feet of a woman with the body of a goddess and the heart of a creature from hell.

I let her take everything she wanted from me as I fücked her past the point of ecstasy. Screaming my name as she bucked and begged me to never stop- as if I ever could. Not with my vision this foggy and my thoughts so frayed. I sunk into her and drowned in her temptation.

No air, no release.

●●●