DANIEL: 12.0 A CLUSTERFÜCK

*Update 1/3*
*The beginning is gonna be a little difficult to get through, but promise me you'll read it all.*

She was here, Satan's eldest daughter, Hitler's right hand, Bin Laden's protégé, the snatcher of souls and conqueror of men.

I'd settled for this den of depravity in the hopes of diversion, but in truth, I should have foreseen this end. One did not journey into the belly of hell to avert temptation.

I searched frantically for a window to jump out of, somewhere to escape to, before she could hone me into her sights. The back door was on the other side of the dancefloor, but I decided to take my chances. Anything was better than confrontation.

She saw me the moment I attempted to scoot out of my seat. I felt like a toddler getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar- pathetic.

It was like she was telekinetic or some shït, because the second our eyes made four, I lost control of my limbs. My body melted into the leather, entirely still at her command, as if she had threatened me with a gun to my forehead.

I felt stalked by this woman. Pursued and plagued and possessed.

She strutted over like a model in six inch stilettos, her long hair fluttering behind her like a flag. That red dress was tight enough to kill, with her cleavage spilling out from the top. Her hips swayed like her äss was on fire.

She disregarded everyone else as if they didn't matter and slid onto my lap as if she owned me.

She put her lips to my ear and breathed my name, "Daniel," all sultry and soft.

"Meredith," I sighed hers in torment.

She overwhelmed my senses to the point where I could no longer hear the music pounding through the speakers in this club, nor feel the effects of the flashing lights. I was just so consumed by her. And she knew it.

Of course she knew it.

The second she pressed her äss to my crotch, my body squealed my secrets. She couldn't even suppress her smile when she pushed her back flat against my chest and wrapped her hand around the back of my neck. We were so close you couldn't even fit a sheet of paper between us.

She started grinding and moaning just for me and I was lost. Lost in the smell and feel of her, so soft and hot and perfect. My hands squeezed her thighs and my lips sucked hard on that spot at the junction of her neck and shoulder that made her whine and beg me to take her home. "Danny, please."

It was the way she said my name that had me resurfacing, with a tender love that made my heart flutter and spasm all at once.

I seized her by the chin and wrenched her head around to see those coffee brown eyes I loved. I wanted, perilously, to chase away the shadows lingering in their dusk, and find rest in their clandestinity as I awaited dawn. "Joyce?"

Joy's lips widened into a grin of equal parts lust and spite.

"Not who you wanted?" She taunted me, digging her nails into my thighs and pressing her behind into my erection until it hurt.

"What?"

"Close your eyes and maybe she'll reappear."

"No," I swore vehemently, "I want you. Only you."

I took her by the back of the head and kissed her, roughly, desperately, until my lips were as raw as my soul.

My brain beseeched me not to travel down this winding road again. But then my other head chimed in, demanding release and I could not deny it. Not with her sprawled all over me like this.

"Get up," she didn't need to be told twice.

My brain was screaming some shït about consequences and regret but my hand was on her äss and I was finding it difficult to focus on anything else apart from burying my face between her breästs and myself between her thighs.

A better man would have taken her by the hands, would have taken to his knees, would have taken his very heart from his chest and offered it to her. Instead, all I did was take, and take and take.

I took her home. I took her to bed. I took the love I craved to have her offer me.

I filled her with my adoration, and bathed her in my affection.

Her näked body twisted in my sheets, thighs open wide. I slithered in and was damned.

And when I withdrew my face from the neck of the one I desired, I was arrested by the sight of the one I despised.

I'd succumbed to the burning hunger within my body, kneeling at the feet of a woman with the body of a goddess and the heart of a creature from hell.

I'd let her take everything she wanted from me, and I could feel myself plummeting beneath the waves, drowning in her temptation. No air, no release.

When I awoke, it was in a vat of cold sweat. My brain swimming with fleeting images of a nightmare I wished would fade.

To my horror, I realised, in my mind's eye, the one I loved and the one I loathed had become one and the same.

•••

Would you look at that, everything's finally coming full circle.