04.0 IN MY DREAMS

🎶BEST PART - Daniel Caesar (ft H.E.R.)🎶

"It's the sunrise, and those brown eyes (yes). You're the one that I desire."

"Don't look at me like that."

"Like what?" she whispered, fighting a sly smile. As if I didn't already know her ploy.

It was the same thing almost every night since our first encounter. But it never stopped me from wondering what the fück she was here for. I had no peace. This woman would not leave me alone. She had already rejected me once. Wasn't that enough? What more did she want, a pound of flesh?

She haunting my dreams was too much. Taunting me with things I could never have was too cruel.

"Go away Joyce," I snapped, "I don't want you here!"

She looked hurt, her eyes downcast. I fought the urge to go to her by digging my fingers into the bedding.

She fiddled with the string of the soft pink robe, "You don't mean that," she looked up at me, "You can't mean that."

What had I done to deserve such punishment? Torture puppies in a past life? Give children apples for Halloween?

"I know you want me Danny," she crooned like a siren. She stole a ragged breath from my lungs when she put out a delicate hand to trace the contours of my näked chest, tickling the fine dusting of hair.

You see, I knew she wasn't really here, right now, in my room, with me. Touching me. I knew this.

I was perfectly aware that this was the work of my subconscious. The fücker was just having a blast projecting the manifestation of my desires. I could almost see the little shït stuffing his pie-hole with popcorn as he watched me suffer.

Nevertheless, that wasn't the point. The point was that I was aware that in the real world, Joyce wasn't here. In actuality, I was in bed, alone.

Knowing this, I found it baffling that she felt so real. Her fingers on my skin, the very intonation of her voice seemed so precise to the woman I had spent just a few hours with.

This vision of her should not have been this vivid. Luke was the one with the photographic memory, not me. This caused a streak of worry to spiral through me. Was it always going to be like this? Forced to endure her seduction in my dreams but denied her presence the minute I cracked open my eyes. I did not think I could bear it.

"Daniel," she breathed. She propped her hands on my shoulders and swung herself unto my lap, straddling me with her thighs.

My body had decided to do that thing again. You know, that thing where it becomes so stunned I can't move. Wonderful.

She was the only one who could ever throw me off like this. As if I had been spinning in circles for an hour and attempted a two hundred metre sprint before I had regained my equilibrium.

She pressed her mouth to mine and purred against my lips, "Give into me Danny," wrapping her hands around the back of my neck. She pulled me in closer, pressing her breasts against my pecks. I could feel her pebbled nipples through the thin fabric of her robe.

"Touch me,"

My hand shook against the softness of her cheek. I fought the urge to sob like a püssy.

God why?

That little voice at the back of my head pushed me to fall into the heat of her passion. Tried to convince me that indulging one more time could do no harm. Afterall, I already knew it wasn't real, what was the harm?

But I knew better. I couldn't do this. Not again. I couldn't lose myself in the memory of a woman I could not have.

"Joyce, I can't-"

"Touch me, Daniel," she pushed, "please."

Then she began to rock, back and force, gradually increasing the pressure, ripping a moan from my throat.

"Joyce!" I hissed out a warning, but she didn't care. She slipped off her robe, revealing her bare breästs for my viewing pleasure.

I tried stilling her hips but she was riding me so hard I could feel her heat through the thin cotton of my pants, her warmth seeping into my skin. I gritted my teeth in frustration and boiling desire.

All at once her body bowed away from me in an impossible arch. With a hand knotted in my bedhead she brought me down with her, forcing my face between the valley of her breästs.

Without my permission, my lips parted to suck on the tender skin, nibbling and licking until the blood rose to the surface, marking her.

As if she was mine.

Because that was what I wanted, wasn't it?

I caught myself on my forearms on-top of her. She laid there sprawled on her back, aching for me, her legs hitched around my hips.

I watched those dark eyes sparkle as she lured me in with that wicked smile.

It was then that I realized that there was no hope for me. How could a man fight against his own mind? There was nowhere to hide, no way to plot and strategize in secret. The enemy would always know what was coming.

My own mind was reveling in the thought of her. How could I deny it when my dreams sung symphonies of my lust? It was clear what my body yearned for. There was no point in fighting against the tides.

"You are going to be mine," I vowed, slipping out of my pajama pants.

She bit her bottom lip in excited anticipation for what she knew was coming.

"The next time I'm inside you, this will be real."

I tangled my hand in her mass of kinky curls and drove in deep, invading her body like a virus. So deep, I knew she could feel me everywhere. Crashed into her so hard I lost my mind.

●●●