12.0 A MILE HIGH

🎶ALL I WANT🎶 - Jhene Aiko (ft The Weeknd & Frank Ocean)

"It's whatever you want.
I wanna please you most.
Whatever, whatever turns you on."

When his eyes slammed shut I knew the seige was over.

He pressed into me like a magnet attracted to it's opposite. I slid my tongue along his bottom lip and felt the vibrations of a groan bubble up from his throat.

In a swift maneuver he wedged his hands beneath my body, and lifted me by the äss unto his lap. His palm slid up from the soft globes, along the curve of my spine and up further to the nape of my neck.

"Joyce," My name became a poem, a note of music, a prayer, "Oh God, Joy."

Every time my mouth was on his I felt reborn, like a butterfly fresh out her cocoon, yet so familiar with the perpetual green asylum she had abided in before. But with him, my view was from a mile above ground level. And it terrified me.

He terrified me.

Not just the man but everything he represented: change, companionship, maybe even bliss, but more than anything- a tremendous risk.

He made everything seem elementary, as if wanting something with enough zeal or passion was sufficient enough to accomplish any dream, goal or aspiration. He rarely over-thought, was incredibly impulsive, with enough assertiveness to fuel Hollywood.

Oh, your life is mess and as a result has rendered you emotionally unavailable? Who cares, let's get into a relationship! You have a daughter? Well, oh okay. Really, she wants to go to Vegas? Oh shït, let's gooooo!

Like- what?! Who does that?

Daniel Maranzano was the poster-boy for YOLO and the ambassador for free-spirit.

Ironically enough, these were the things that constantly drew me into his gravitational forcefield and spun me about his orbit. Besides his uncanny ability to put a smile on my face- he was liberty, passion, lighting in a bottle.

Submitting to his lure would have been easy, but I could not allow myself the luxury of being selfish. I was a package deal and with the extra cargo, there was a far greater chance of collateral damage should this ship pull a Titanic.

There was no room for recklessness. But here, I'd let myself have this- have him- in this moment.

His skin was scorching in eighteen degree air conditioning, his lips like lava. I broke away to follow the invisible trail to his jaw, nibbling at his barely there stuble. From there to the juncture at his neck, pulling his skin into my mouth and sucking until he was branded a brilliant scarlet.

"Shït," he murmured, feeling the constant stroke of my tongue against his jugular.

It wasn't until I felt his grip digging into the bones at my hips did I realize I had begun to rock. Grinding myself into him till I could feel him pulsing through the denim against my lower lips.

"You're trying to kill me aren't you?" He growled, nipping at my ear.

He couldn't have been further from the truth. I wanted him right here with me, alive and kicking (inside of me).

I wanted all of him: his humour, witt, passion, his kindness. But most of all I wanted the animal, the beast inside of him that came alive when we were together like this.

I fused our lips together one more time before I dropped to my knees.

He took one look down at me and groaned. He threw his head back, casting an arm over his eyes like a man lamenting his demise.

But he made no move to stop me when I reached for the zipper of his jeans and raised his hips to assist when I began pulling them down to his knees. With a swift tug, his boxers quickly followed.

His ërection bobbed free like it'd been waiting to see me all day. I almost smiled. It stood thick and proud, precüm already leaking from its pink head, and I couldn't help but lick my lips in wicked anticipation.

I attacked him with both hands, squeezing and stroking until cüm seeped from his tip in earnest, begging me to dive in for a taste.

He was nothing like I'd ever tasted before. He was incredibly sweet, as if he had spent his lifetime on a beach sipping coconut water and eating topical friut. He was as heady as spiced rum, and just as intoxicating.

I knew I could stay right here for a decade and never get bored.

I took him as far back as I could, till he hit the back if my throat. So deep breathing became a distant memory and speaking became an impossibility. So I moaned instead.

"Oh God," I peered up at him through my lashes, my mouth full to bursting. He was staring down at me with dilated pupils, his lust raging wild in a forrest of green.

With both hands he pushed my hair away from my face, bundling the loose tresses together into one.

I tightened my grip around his base and hollowed my cheeks, sucking hard enough to have his hands pulling at my hair.

"Uhhh, don't you dare stop."

Of that I had no intention. I wanted him to pant my name. To forget his. To dift off into nothing as I brought him a pleasure so intense it bent time and space.

I worked at him with my hands and lips. Cupping his heavy sacks and squezzing gently, as my tongue swirled around his swollen head.

It was astounding how his every groan fueled my fire. His moans of appreciation had liquid heat slipping down my thighs, my nipples straining to the point of discomfort.

He was turning me on with every desperate sound he made, with the punishing grip he had on my hair as he chased his imminent release.

It was the shudder in his thighs that first gave him away. His balls began to tighten and I could feel the vein on the underside of his shaft throb when I licked him from base to tip, before I flicked my tongue against his slit.

The groans shaking his chest sounded tortured. He was alomst there, I could taste it. I sucked him in deep and-

"Attention passengers, this is your Captain speaking. It is currently 4:34 am in the Big Apple with a temperature of 22°C. Just outside your windows is the stunning Manhattan skyline. What a sight indeed. I invite you to find your seats and buckle in for an easy decent. We will be landing in Dorchester Airport momentarily. Welcome home."

Fück.

I felt Danny's hands slip from my hair before yanking me up by the armpits.

I wanted to groan in frustration. I had been so close- he had been so close. I licked at my lips, eager to retain the taste of him on my tongue.

His jaw was clenched hard enough for me to trace his cheekbones through the skin, and if I listened hard, I knew I'd hear his molars grinding.

"Come on, up." With a firm smack against my bütt, he pushed me to my feet so he could reluctantly adjust himself. I watched him cage that engorged monster and almost wanted to cry.

A subtle creek alerted me to the openning of the cabin door. I twirled to shield Daniel with my body as Odette emerged from the back, rubbing her tired eyes.

"Are we landing Mommy?" She yawned.

"Yes hun," I glanced over my shoulder to ensure he was decent before stepping away. "Come on, let's strap you in."

I took care of her before settling in myself.

I peeked over at Daniel. He was already staring at me with tensed shoulders, his teeth firmly wedged into his bottom lip. In his eyes, I could see the conclusion of our tryst. I saw him finishing in my mouth, cüming so hard I choked. Him pinning me to the carpet and driving deep inside...

He shifted in his seat before turning his gaze to the city lights, his lower half in obvious distress.

He didn't look at me for the rest of the flight.

•••
COMING SOON: 16/08/2019