11.0 A COMPLETE CONTRADICTION

**Rewritten**
New music, new everything.
If you are uninterested in rereading, just skip to the A/N at the end.

🎶BLESS ME - 6LACK🎶

"You were sent to me from the skies above. Angel where you've been? Fiending for your touch,
Can you bless me?"

In my dreams, she was perfection. She was light and life and sweetness. Her smile was magic and the passion between her thighs, heaven. Dream Joyce was a vision of lush beauty and softness. She was temptation personified- a seductress armed with tender eyes and delicate hands.

This Joyce was a force of nature. About as subtle as a hurricane in the throes of passion- an absolute contradiction to her sober self.

Joy was a shy little thing, bubbly but self-aware. In this fog of lust, she was neither timid nor subtle about her pleasure. She was assertive and greedy.

She took from me, without much thought or care.

How she housed so much passion in such a small body was beyond me. She was all over me like a rash. She held on with an arm around my neck, her thighs clinched around my hips. And with a small hand wedged between us, she slicked her way down into the tight confines of the denim concealing my äss and gripped my pulsing ërection.

A groan clawed its way up my throat, shaping my lips into an O, to expel my torture. A sound she took as praise and sealed her mouth over mine.

It was a delicious fusing of lips. She wormed her way inside my mouth, sucking my tongue into her own with enough force to start a tremble in my thighs. She swirled and stroked until I lost the ability to form a coherent thought. All that was left was me and her and this. And that was fine with me.

I could feel my cöck leaking evidence of my excitement. Her thumb found the slit at my head and and pressed before rubbing, with purpose, until precüm smeared her fingers and the fabric of my boxers.

I had to wrench her off of me and dig her hand out of my pants when my body began to wiggle out of my control. My balls started to tingle and my eyes had begun to cross until there were three Joyces holding the remote to my operations. I needed a breath or else I was gonna blow a load in my Calvin Klein's.

She gave a startled squeak when I sent her body flying through the air and bounced a little when she landed face up on my Egyptian cotton sheets.

She looked like an offering fit for a king. A tumble of dark hair, brown eyes with her skirt bundled at her waist exposing thick thighs and a slick cünt.

I had discarded of her underwear a little earlier. A cute purple number with tinny black hearts had separated me from Wonderland. I slipped my tongue down the rabbit hole and tasted euphoria. Unlike Alice, I wasn't at all ready to go home.

She laid there, staring up at me on her elbows with dark, lusting eyes. All I could think about was just how fücking perfect she looked in my bed, like she belonged there. In that moment, I had a vision of coming home to this- the sight of her wrapped in my sheets. Waiting for me. Aching for me.

She inched her thighs apart, wide. Tempting me to take from her, as she had taken from me. Enticing the monster inside of me to rip into her because she was mine to touch, to fück as I pleased.

I tore the clothes from my body so fast, they singed the hair on my skin. Then I was on her, näked and throbbing to the point of pain. I dragged her to the edge by her ankles.

Eagerly, she stretched upwards, desperate to touch me. Our lips collided again in a clash of tongue and teeth. I kissed her like we were already fücking. Like I had already slithered my way inside her body, mimicking the thrusts of my cöck with my tongue. She was a moaning mess, writhing and whining for me to put an end to her suffering.