【24】

"Where did you two go?"

As soon as we walk into the house, we are interrogated by Taehyung's sister, blocking our way like a bull.

"Where is everyone?" Taehyung asks, sliding his feet into some slippers.

"Hey, I'm the one asking the questions here," she scolds. "Now tell me, where did you go? Were you on a date?"

"As a matter of fact, we were, weren't we, sweetie?" Taehyung draws me to his side with a goofy grin, and I shoot him a threatening look. Suddenly, the bag in my hand is ripped from my grasp and I turn to find Eonjin pulling out the black dress with an awestruck expression.

"You bought this?" she holds the dress up against her body and simpers at us both. "Is it for me?"

Taehyung immediately snatches it away from her, sending her a glare. "No, it's for Aria," he hands it back to me, and I clutch it sheepishly as Eonjin huffs.

"Wow, okay, no need to get snatchy. Congratulations, Aria, that's a killer dress," she eyes the dress longingly despite the smile on her face.

"Hey, we're sisters, remember? You can wear it any time," I beam at her, and she visibly brightens.

"Really? Oh, thank you, Aria!" she flings her arms around me, jumping up and down. Once she pulls away, she turns to Taehyung, pointing at me. "Keep her."

"That's the plan," he grins proudly, and I just stand there, once again feeling overwhelmed but...happy.

"Oh, and to answer your question, Jeonggyu is in his room procrastinating, Appa is at work, while our dear mothers are out doing something, I don't know," Eonjin shrugs, before heading back to the lounge, where she seems to be watching Netflix.

Taehyung heaves out a sigh, running his hand through his shaggy hair. He then turns to me. "Wanna come and yell at my brother with me?"

I smirk. "I thought you'd never ask."

The door to the boys' room is closed, but through it we can hear hard-core hip-hop music and grunting. Taehyung exchanges a look with me before flinging the door open, revealing none other than Jeonggyu, except...shirtless.

He doesn't notice us first, for he is too immersed in his workout, temporal veins popping and hair dripping with sweat as he performs push-ups to the beat of the song, which I don't recognize. My eyes have no choice but to stare at rippling muscles of his back and biceps, and it's only when he glances up that I tear my gaze away, feeling ashamed.

Jeonggyu, however, has no shame, and he just sneers, continuing with the push ups, this time with just one arm. Taehyung marches forward and kicks his brother, causing him to slam down onto his stomach, wincing.

"Yah, Pingu head!" Taehyung towers over him while he just breathes heavily, rolling onto his back so that his well-defined abdomen is clearly visible. Look away, Aria, look away!