Chapter 15: "Good Night, Beautiful"

OMG BEFORE I START THIS CHAPTER I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT DYLAN FREAKING SPRAYBERRY READ MY STORY ON THE HOUSTON CON!!! I LEFT THE VIDEO UP HERE, IN THE MEDIA!!!!

_____________________________________________________________

[ c h a p t e r  15 ]

Kelsey

Suddenly my phone started ringing at it said that Deaton was calling. I looked at Derek.

"It's Deaton." I said and he nodded. I picked up the phone waiting for an answer.

"We need help." I heard him saying through the phone. "Tell Melissa to come to the back door." He said and hanged up.

"What's wrong?" Derek said and they looked at me.

"We need to go to the back door."

Derek, Melissa and I ran through the hospital halls until we arrive to our destination. Once we stopped I felt dizzy and I started loosing balance but Derek helped me.

"You're sweating, are you okay?" He said as I tried to catch my breath and nodded.

A second after I recovered, Melissa, Deaton and Satomi were taking a shaking werewolf to the elevator. I guessed he was on Satomi's pack, but he was spilling black blood out of his mouth and was groaning non-stop.

"This isn't happening at the school, is it?" Melissa said as we all got in the elevator.

"School? It's Saturday." Deaton pointed.

"They're taking the PSATs." I mumbled and the werewolf started shaking brutally.

"I think we need to hurry." Satomi said but the werewolf had already stopped shaking... And breathing.

I needed to cough so bad but when I did it I lost my balance again.

"What was that?" Deaton looked at me. He came over me and lift my hair up so I could feel the cold air touching my neck."Since when you have this?" He asked me.

"Have what?" I barely breathed, confused.

"This rush." I heard Derek saying before the elevators door opened. Everyone started running out but I felt too weak to move so Derek carried me and I don't know where.

We arrived to a room and I think there was where they used to do the autopsies in the hospital.

I was too busy trying to stand up to realize that Deaton was examining the brain of a werewolf.

"I think I know what this is." He said once he finished. "Unfortunately, if I'm right, and Scott and the rest are infected, it's not good. They're going to die without an antidote." He said and Melissa let out a gasp as she covered her mouth.

I was half asleep, I think I had fever and I really didn't realize what was going on but I just knew I was on a chair in Braeden's room with Derek because Melissa and Deaton were talking alone.

I heard Braeden cleaning her throat and that made me wake up a little. "What are you still doing here?" She asked to Derek who was sitting in the edge of her bed.

"I'm protecting my investment." He smiled. "Got a lot of money riding on you."

We heard a few knocks on the door and Derek and I stood up. "Derek." Melissa came in.

"I think there's someone here that you haven't noticed and you've been trying to find." She said and let Satomi enter into the room.

-