Chapter 19: "I Just Took A Sip"

[ c h a p t e r  19 ]

Kelsey

I sighed at the moment we arrived to the bonfire. I'd got better things than being here.

"Hey," Liam looked at me. "I know you don't wanna be here and I actually prefer not being here either but," He held my hand and kissed the back of it. "maybe we need to have break and just have fun."

"Okay," I sighed once again. "but I'm not getting drunk." I said and got off Lydia's car, which I borrowed. I went next to Liam and looked at his outfit, then at mine.

"I look ridiculous." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked me incredulous. "What are you talking about? You look sexy as hell." He said as we started walking.

"I mean, you're wearing your lacrosse t-shirt and I'm here in a dress and heels." I rolled my eyes.

"That doesn't change my mind." He said louder because of the music that started playing.

"Whatever." I chuckled.

"Hey guys!" Mason shouted at us. "Happy to see you here." He smiled and handed us a bottle of soda and another one of liqueur. We sat on one of the tables and Liam mixed the liqueur in the soda bottle. I looked at him as he drank and then he turned to me. He handed me the bottle but I just refused at it.

"C'mon babe," He said into my ear. "just have fun."

I put the bottle on my mouth and took a sip. Immediately I pulled it away and made a face. Now I understand why Lydia don't want me to drink.

"That's cute." Liam chuckled and kept drinking.

"Not gonna tell me to slow down?" He said once he finished his first bottle.

"Actually, I was gonna say, "Keep drinking"." Mason replied. "I think you should get drunk. And I mean stumbling down, fall on your ass, passed out with your face in a toilet drunk."

"Why?" Liam asked him giggling.

"Maybe then when I ask you what's going on, you'll be too drunk to lie." He said and Liam looked down. "I'm not asking this because I want to know. I'm asking because I want to help."

"I'm gonna get another drink." Liam said standing up and grabbing me by my wrist. "Yeah. I'm getting drunk."

We walked through all the people until we stopped, away from the crow.

"Come here, baby girl." He pulled me closer and I looked up at him.

"Are you that drunk already?" I asked him.

"I guess so." He said and his lips attacked my neck, kissing it softly. His hands travelled down my waist, all the way to my butt. His lips moved from my neck to my jaw and then to my mouth. "You just dressed up like this to incite me." He said against my lips and then crashed them together. I put my hands on his neck to bring him closer. He squeezed my butt so I gasped on his mouth and he took that as the chance to slip his tongue inside my mouth. I pulled apart searching for air as he kept kissing my neck.

"Liam." I let out a moan as he sucked on my neck. "Liam I think that's enough." I put my hands on his chest and pulled him apart but the second I stopped touching him he almost fell.

"Okay, now you're totally drunk." I carried him where Mason was at and laid him against the table. I looked around, searching for Scott, when I felt dizzy and I had to sat down next to Liam. Everything was blurry but I could hear Scott's voice.

"How much has he have to drink?"

"Not enough to get him like this." Mason replied.

"Hey, Kelsey," Scott shoke me. "Kels, how much have you drink?" He asked me slowly.

"I just took a sip." I mumbled.

"Something's happening. We need to get them out of here. I think we're gonna have to, um..." He had to stop because he started swinging.

"How much did you drink?" Mason asked him.

"Nothing. Not even a sip." He rested himself on the table. "It's not the drinks. It's the music. I have to..." He mumbled. "I have to turn off the music. Don't let them out of your sight." He finished, referring himself to us.

Once Scott left, I felt someone lifting me up.

"Hey, what are you doing? These are my friends." Mason told to that someone.

"Your friends are overly intoxicated. They need to be escorted out." I couldn't recognize that voice and less see him.

"Okay, I'll go with them." Mason offered.

"That won't be necessary."

"I said they're my friends..." He said but the man pushed him and he fell.

That person drag me inside the school and threw me into the floor next to Liam, who had completely pass out. I tried to get up but I was too weak and dizzy. The only thing I got to see was Scott talking to that man, who turned to be a police man.

"What is that?" Scott asked him looking at his hand. "What are you doing?"

"It's gasoline." The police man replied him. "Haigh says we gotta burn you." He said and started to wet everything with the gasoline. Once he finished he stood in front of Scott with a lighter on his hand.

I was staring to pass out. I was about to dye. I was going to be burned. I was. But then the music stopped. The music stopped and Scott picked up the lighter and twisted his hand making it crack.

After that the only thing I could see was Derek and Breaden fighting the rest of police man. I guess it was because of the smell of the gasoline, but I don't know how I couldn't get up. I was still feeling too sick for get up.

"Hey, Kelsey." Liam said and I groaned. He grabbed me up bridal style, leaving me sitting in his lap.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." I said and I heard him chuckling. I smiled at that sound and he kissed my forehead before I fell asleep in his arms.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was the second part of this chapter :)

:)

:)

:)

OKAY I'M NOT OKAY HOW THE F CAN MEREDITH BE THE BENEFACTOR?!?!?!?!?!

I was expecting Gerard :( but I still think that he will come back this season.

(If you want) Comment who did you think the benefactor was!! u.u

Outfit for this chapter: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=132487567&.locale=es

Don't forget to comment/vote !!!

And also you can follow me on Twitter (@itspie_rez) and Instagram (@Teenwolfinksi)

Thank you so so so so much for reading.

I love you guys, till next week :))) > Alba