Trust the Instinct

Guys! The new book is here! It's called "Trust the instinct" and it's about Derek in the 3rd season!!!

Here's the link if you wanna check it out :): http://w.tt/1mmeKHG

And also here's the description so you can know a bit about it:

Some years ago, the Hale family died because a fire.

Unfortunately, my family died there too trying to help them.

I've been living with Derek Hale since then.

My full name is Megan-Paige Bauer and I'm 18.

I always went to Beacon Hills High School, but I had to miss a year of school after the death of my family.

That explains why I'm in junior with Scott, Stiles and the rest of his pack, who had help me since they knew who I actually was.

Derek is a couple of years older than me and I know he looks at me as if I'm a child.

But I don't feel the same way about him.

I really, really like him.

Like, a lot.

-

So yeah it's about this girl who lives with Derek and she has feelings for him but he doesn't notice it and of course drama happens with all of that and also, Stiles has a crush on this girl and some things will happen between them *wink, wink*

So if you wanna check it out, once again here's the link: http://w.tt/1mmeKHG

And thank you so much for reading :) I really appreciate it!! And I love you guys so so much.

Thank you once again and Byeee!!! > Alba.