Chapter 24: Alpha, Beta, Omega, Kiss

[ c h a p t e r 2 4 ]

Kelsey

"You're not going to Mexico." Mr. Stilisnki looked at Stiles with an angry look.

"Dad, Scott and Kira have been kidnapped and taken to Mexico." Stiles tried to reason with him. "Okay?"

"I think that's a pretty good reason for a trip to Mexico." I added.

"Okay." Mr. Stilinski sighed. "Even if Deaton is right about this,"

"Yeah." We both nodded.

"The best thing to do is to go through the proper channels." Mr Stilinski started and I rolled my eyes.

"Dad." Stiles said in frustration.

"That means calling the right law enforcement agencies, border patrol, putting out an all-points." He explained.

"Dad, we can't just wait around for the wheels of bureaucracy to start spinning in five different government offices. Okay? Someone needs to go down there right now, find them and rescue them."

"We're going." I said.

"I can keep you from going." Sheriff Stilinski glanced at me.

"We'd find a way." Stiles replied.

"I can throw you in a cell." He looked at his son.

"He'd still find a way." I spoked this time giving him a sympathetic look.

"Stiles, please." Mr. Stilinski looked at Stiles and sighed. "Just give me a little more time to verify something slightly more concrete than a psychic vision by some guy with a third eye! Look, I will call every law enforcement agency all the way down to South America if I have to. If nothing turns up, then I'll book," He stopped and looked at me. "three flights to Mexico. We'll all go. Okay?"

"Okay, okay, great." Stiles smiled and looked at me. "Do I get a gun?"

"No." His dad told him and left the room afterwards. I let out a laugh and looked at Stiles.

"I guess you get the bat, Stiles." I said to him between laughs.

*****

"Here, try that." Stiles gave Malia one of Scott's sweater. We got into his house so we could get something too Malia to sniff it and we could follow the essence. Malia sniffed the sweeter and looked at Stiles.

"Fabric softener." After she said that, Stiles ran to Scott's dirty laundry and pulled out a pair of boxers. Malia and I made a face but Stiles ignored us.

"Remember, Scott's life is on the line." He told her, who gave me a save-me-please look. I looked around and grabbed Scott's pillow then handed it to her.

"Yeah." She said sniffing the pillow. "That works, too."

We got downstairs to grab our things when we found Liam on Scott's living room.

"Oh! Liam, go home. You're not coming with us." Stiles told him.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because it's a full moon. And I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out." Stiles pointed.

"You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the back seat or something?"

"You tore through the last chains, remember?" I remind him, referring myself at what happened on the lake house.

"Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there." Stiles said and I rolled my eyes. He made me watch all the Starts Wars episodes so I knew exactly what he was talking about.