Chapter 25: Take Me To Church

[ c h a p t e r 2 5 | f i n a l e ]

Kelsey

"Okay, everyone stop, stop, stop, stop, stop." Peter stopped us making me bump into Malia. "We gotta figure out where we are, then we gotta figure out how to find Scott and Kira."

Suddenly stiles phone started ringing and his face turned pale once he realized who has calling him.

"How do I even have service-" He mumbled before picking it up. "Hi, Dad. Okay, Dad, I know you're angry."

"Oh, I'm beyond angry." We could hear Mr. Stilinski yelling at him through the phone, even though it wasn't on speaker. "I've reached a level of fury that you could not possibly comprehend."

"Okay, well, when I get back, you can ground me." Stiles suggested.

"Ground you? Ground you? I'm going to hobble you!" He yelled again and I suppose that then he stopped yelling because I couldn't hear what he was saying anymore.

"You want me to lie?" Stiles continued. "I don't know, Dad, I don't know what I'm doin'." "You know, I'm just I'm trying to save my friends."

"Dad, if it's one of the Berserkers at the school, you're gonna need firepower. A lot." He then finished the conversation and looked back at us.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Duck." She said pulling me down. I then turned around and saw a Berserker walking forwards us as we started running.

"Go back." Peter told us. "Get back! Go! Go, go, go, go!"

"Go find Kira and Scott." Malia handed Stiles Kira's sword and he ran away. Then the berserker found us and I wanted to follow Stiles but I didn't knew what direction he had gone. I hided where I could and just tried to not be seen by it.

Liam, Malia and Peter kept fighting it, punching it one after one. Liam threw his fist at it's face, the Malia punched him in the stomach and afterwards Peter pushed him. I guess they were trying to make him tired, but I didn't know if it was working. After Peter punched him on the face it fell to the ground. He grabbed a Berserker claw and handed it to Malia.

"Take him." He told her and the Berserker tried to get up but Liam and Peter got him back. "Aim for the skull! Kill it. Kill it now!"

Malia ran forwards it but the Stiles bursted into the room or whatever we were into. "No, wait, wait. Malia, wait! It's Scott." He tried to explain her but she didn't listen. She was about to drag the claw on it when Kira hit it with her sword making the claw fall off Malia's hands.

"It's Scott." Stiles repeated.

I got closer to it so I could see inside the mask. When I got the closer enough to see it's eyes I realized they were Scott's. He got up, making me back up, and went directly to Liam's direction. He grabbed Liam by his throat and made him gasp for air.

"Scott! Scott, don't!" I screamed with anger and tears in my eyes. Seeing Liam trying to get air was a hard view. Just like in the gym. I remember what he said to me in the gym and I felt even more tears running down my cheeks. He told me he loved me and I didn't answer him. But now I knew I loved him. When I kissed him in the van I felt the love. And I had to tell him before it was too late.

"Scott, it's me." Liam said at him. "Scott, Scott, listen, listen, listen! You're not a monster!" He breathed heavily. "You're a werewolf! Like me." Once he said that Scott let him go making him fall into the ground. I ran to him and helped him up.

"Thank God you're okay." I said hugging him. "I-I though he..." I started but my voice cracked at the thought. "Oh my God, I love you so-"

"What?" Liam cut me off and I looked at him in confusion then realized what have I just said. It actually slipped out but I still meant it.