43.Move on

The whole world become blurred and I couldn't avert my gaze from his mesmerizing deep ocean blue eyes which kept me captive the second I turn around.

The loud music which was ear piercing a second ago disappeared and at that moment I felt like we two are the only person in this whole world.

My heart beat in an abnormal way and my stomach was fluttering in happiness making me hypnotized by his penetrating gaze.

Then it happened so fast that he hold my hand and took me upstairs which happened to be a private room. The spell broke once I look at the room and I turn around to glare at the man who had locked the door.

"Why are you here? And Why did you lock the door?" I yelled with a venomous glare while looking at the closed door.

"Six months seems long time, no? Did you miss me?" He asked taking slow steps towards me and looked intensely at me which made me still at the moment.

"I haven't thought that I would meet you here out of all place. You didn't seem to have changed a bit. Still feisty, the way I like my girl. That asshole deserved more than just a blow to touch you." He stopped an inch away from me and took my left hand in his hand caressing it with his thumb.

"I miss you a lot, my love. I...I fucked up big time. Are you okay?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and I pulled my hand away from his hold while averting my gaze.

"I'm extremely happy that I'm not with you anymore.I.....didn't you see me on the dance floor a while ago?" I said taking a step back but in a swift he pulled me in his embrace making my head rest on his hard chest.

"You know you are a bad liar. I know every night you would look at your left to see if I was sleeping and not finding me there you would sigh in disappointment and close your eyes tightly try to go back to sleep. That's what you were doing when we were sharing a bed and you still do. You miss me as much I miss you,yeah?." He whispered in a husky voice and rubbed my arm in a shooting way.

"I was a jerk to you before but now...." The word jerk broke whatever spell I have been on and I pushed him away making him stumble a little but he didn't lose his balance.

"You are a jerk and now see you too accept it. I don't know why I even let you take me here but now I'm going." I hissed moving towards the door but he gripped my arm and caged me near the wall looking a little pissed.

"Can't you hear me out?" He said with pleading look but I glare in return.

"I won't. There is nothing to hear." I said with gritted teeth and tried to push him but he didn't budged coming more closer than before.

"You know I'm not very good at apologising but please hear me out this time." He said in a demanding voice which increased my anger and if looks could kill he would be thousand feet under the ground.

"You now know the feeling of not be listened to. You have been ignoring people a lot and now it's your turn. You can't just demand me to listen to you." I spat wriggling my hand and he tighten his grip trying hard to control his anger.

"You need to listen. I..." He tried to speak but I'm tired of his demanding voice.

"Stop Shuab. You can't force someone to listen to you when you are the culprit and you can't bargain in my life whenever you pleased like you own me." I screamed while fighting to pull away but the jerk didn't let me win.

"I fucking don't own you but you still belong to me. Six months should be enough to overcome the pain." He looked deadly in my eyes making me flinch and I gave a disgusted look to him.

"I don' belong to you anymore and it's me creep me out to even call as your wife. Like the agreement or whatever you like to say it, I'm no more your wife. So let me go you jerk of a person." I shouted not looking at his pained gaze and resist being affected by our close proximity.

"It's not the end yet my love. You will listen to me and even you can't stop me." He said with confident and smirked at me.

"Don't fly so high cause you wouldn't get a parachute to land? And I have move on my life so stop making my life more complicated." I yelled with a pleading look but the jerk didn't move a bit.

He looked intensely at me making my breath hitched with the intensity of his gaze and my body started heating up and I could feel the warmth from his body which added fuel to fire.

Then suddenly he avert his gaze putting his head on my shoulder and blow the air on the crook of my neck making shiver ran down my spine and I clutched the hem of his shirt when he places sloppy kisses on my neck.

I lose my every senses except the sense to feel and my legs gave up when he nibble on the sensitive spot making me to release a moan.

If not for his tight hold then I would have fallen on the floor and embarrassed myself in front of this jerk but he hold me like I'm something precious to him. All the protest or sane words flies out when he again started the sweet torture leaving me a moaning mess.

"God! I need to leave before I would do something we wouldn't want to happen." He muttered running his hand through his hair and walked out leaving me to scream in frustration.

"That jerk didn't just..." I muttered stomping my foot on the floor and went to the adjoining bathroom to regain my composer.

I didn't believe that jerk made me flushed and I moan when he....After a minute, I too went downstairs and saw Luim and Shuab holding a staring competition seeing which I roll my eyes and Bell come to me asking if I was okay to which I just nod and we take a sit on the table at the right.

"If they kept on staring at each other like this then won't they fall hardly?" I mumbled under my breath and Bell chuckled hearing it giving a look of amusement.

Then the night ended with me ignoring Shuab's looks as he too join us saying Terys has invited him and it's was true as he was his employer.

And I so wanted to leave the party but then thought why should I leave cause of some undeserving jerk and tried my best to enjoy.

Also I could fell the tension between the two brothers even though they don't accept calling each other that so I avoided both of them dancing with Bell and took lift from Alex who had called his brother to drive back.

The moment I reached home mom opened the door and help me to lay on my bed. She didn't say much other than sleep well and I slept without bothering to changed my clothes.

I was so damn tired after all the things happened between me and Shuab and Luim's pissed look when Shuab hold my hand and their heated argument had wear me out and I drifted to sleep.

The next morning mom came to wake me up and made a hangover drink which made me to feel a bit relax.

Then I hopped in the shower and get ready to go to the hospital. Before that I went to have breakfast and hear that dad had left early morning and Syong hasn't return from his business tour leaving mom and me to eat together.

Mom didn't ask anything about yesterday night and I too kept quite while eating in silence. Then I bid goodbye to mom and grabbed my bag heading towards the front door when someone pressed the bell and I opened the door to see a man standing on the doorframe while holding a boquete.

"Are you doctor Shalifa?" The man asked me eyeing me up and down. And I just hmm in response and he gave me a paper to sign.

"Here it is." He said handing me the bouquet of white orchid and walked away with the signed paper.

I then eye the bouquet with a confused look and found a card at the side. Then I heard mom asking me who was there and I just shouted neighbours when I saw my love written on the card knowing that it was for me and that too from the jerk. I once again shouted bye as mom was in the kitchen and then closing the front door I walked out to the elevator.

The elevator was empty leaving me with the bouquet and the card and when I read it, it left me breathless. It says:
"You say about moving on yesterday night but do you know only those move on who had given their heart to someone. Have you given your heart to someone?
-My Love."