Three

Janice

I laid in bed alone

I laid in bed alone...no one to hold me, no one to love, no one to whisper sweet nothings to...no one to make me feel whole. I've never felt so cold in a summer's heat. How did I get here? I knew how I got here...I allowed my pride get in the way of true love. I allowed my deepest fear pull me away from a happily ever after. I allowed myself to erase all the meaningful things in my life and surround myself with misery.

Today was the worse day of my life...not because it was a Monday, but today was the day that changed my life for the best and for the worse. Today was the day that I made myself and broke someone at the same time. Today was the day that I promised to love forever and ever only to crush her heart into a million pieces.

Completely whisked away in deep thought, I hadn't realized that someone had entered my room.

"Really? Instead of being at the office you're here looking sad?" My assistant rudely spoke

"Do you mind? I'm grieving here"

"Grieving? Who died? Please tell me it was that ego of yours"

Instead of reciprocating with a nasty response, I turned back to face the window looking at the birds flying in the sky. I could hear her sigh in defeat then my bed dipped.

"What's the matter Jan?"

"I miss her"

"Miss her? Who?"

"HER"

"Her? Ohhhhh her. But why?"

"Why wouldn't I?" I slowly sat up to face her.

"Listen all I'm saying is that she's moved on so you should too. You broke up with her five years ago so why now? Why suddenly miss her?"

"I've always missed her Katie it's just...seeing her at that party brought up old feelings again. Seeing her happy with someone else kind of hurt."

"Duh it's supposed to hurt dummy. If I were her, I'd definitely shove that shit right back in your face...make you so jealous."

"Again you're not helping."

"Sorry. Look just get over her already boo she's already gotten over you."

"I can't" I threw a small tantrum. Truth is, I wanted her back. Seeing Debby at that party especially in that dress made me regret ever breaking it off with her.

"Well you're gonna have to. Now get up and get to the office...you have appointments"

"You're a bitch you know that?"

"Well I learned from the best"

|•|

Deborah

"Mmmm deeper baby" I moaned in ecstasy as my girl made love to my body

"Mmmm deeper baby" I moaned in ecstasy as my girl made love to my body. I felt like I was floating on clouds with every lick and every suck. She took time with my body making sure she pleasured every single spot.

I looked down at her into her beautiful blue eyes with tears in my own. I've never been so in sync with another human being since...well since HER. She knows exactly what I need and what I want and she goes above and beyond so that I'm satisfied.

"I love you...so much baby" was the last thing I said before my orgasm overtook my entire soul. I saw heaven as I closed my eyes tightly allowing my body to surrender to yet another powerful outer body experience.

"You're so beautiful"she complemented for the umpteenth time today.

"You always make me feel so good."

"That's my job baby. My job is to make you feel good."

"Do you want me to do you?"

"Nah I got mines watching and listening and tasting" she kissed my neck as we both enjoyed this moment. I don't ever wanna leave this woman ever. I watched as she drifted off to sleep gently caressing her cheek.

"I wanna marry you" I whispered to her. She made me feel so complete. I'm convinced that she was made exactly for me.

Laying in this comfortable silence, my mind began to drift. I thought of that night at the ball and HER. I can't believe she actually came. I wanted to be mad at Christina for inviting her and I got started but she shut me up quickly in the restroom.

I can't believe she had the nerve to even think that I want to talk to her or even go to her house. That was a chapter in my past that I threw away and never want to go back to but then I began to think about the good times we had. Today would've been our anniversary but she messed that up for a job but I have to admit...we had amazing times together despite everything but I'm with Christina now and I can't go back.

What happens in the past stays in the past...hopefully.