Four

J.K Designs Inc.

Janice

"Miss King you've got a woman that insists on seeing you

"Miss King you've got a woman that insists on seeing you." My secretary buzzed from downstairs.

"Can't she wait? I'm working on something at the moment."

"Uh I don't think that's an option ma'am. She says it's urgent."

"Fuck...fine send her in."

I sat at my desk waiting for this mystery woman. Minutes later, in walks in my demon of a mother.

"You know it doesn't hurt to call once in a while

"You know it doesn't hurt to call once in a while."she announced while barging into my office.

"What are you doing here Marilyn?"

"Well I came to see my daughter."

"Whatever...you've seen me now leave."I became irritated at her presence. Behind that beautiful face was a very twisted woman. She lived making my life and the life of the people I let into my life a living hell.

"Now Janice that is not how you speak to your mother."

"What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?"

"I've missed you that's all. I haven't seen you in years."

"Just cut the bullshit and tell me what you want so you can hurry and get the fuck out of my building."

"Hmm I see that bitch turned you against me still."

I became furious by her statement. Deborah and I may not be together but I'd be damned if she disrespects her like she did in the past.