Twelve

Deborah

(Without those two lol)

I couldn't help the moan that came from my lips as she pushed in and out of me. I was forced to like it even though I was dying on the inside. She grabbed my hips as she pounded into me with her hug strap. My sweat became intertwined with my tears. I wouldn't dare look at her so I kept my eyes straight.

I started to drift out of reality as I thought about my wife

I started to drift out of reality as I thought about my wife. I wondered if she had given up on finding me. I wondered if she was crying herself to sleep. I just wanted to hold her in my arms and tell her everything is gonna be alright. I can't imagine what she's going through right now. We were supposed to be cuddled up on the couch right now with the fireplace crackling as we soothe one another with sweet nothings.

My tears began to flow as I thought about Christina...I missed her so much. I swear when I get out of here, we're moving to somewhere nice...maybe even get that house she wanted with that damn dog.

I was pulled back into reality when Janice began to pound into me harder and harder. I've already came ten times...I have nothing left to give but she was determined to go as long as possible.

She became rough with me...grabbing my hair and slapping my ass so hard I'm sure there was a bruise.

"Please st-stooooop I cant take anymore"

She ignored my plea and kept on going. I felt my stomach tighten as I began to cum again. Finally she stopped and pushed me down on the bed. I felt like a cheap slut. Just when I thought I'd catch a break, she flipped me over and went back to work. I cried as she pressed her entire body against me. I looked up to the heavens and begged God to make her stop but I guess the request box was closed.

I began to think of ways to get her off that wouldn't cause me to end up with a bullet in my skull. I thought about what she really wanted and that was my love. I grabbed her tightly and began to moan loudly.

"That's it baby...right there."

"I knew you loved it"

"Oh gosh, oh my god...shit. I love you so much baby."

She looked down at me without stopping and I could see her eyes soften. She smiled then kissed my lips.

"You do?"

"So much baby mmm you make me feel so good...keep going."

She then flipped us over and held on to my ass.

"Ride daddy then baby...show me what I've missed so much."

I obeyed and began to bounce on the strap. I never thought it was that easy. I think I've found my way out of this place. If  I pretending to love her, soon enough I can escape.

I thought about all the things I'm gonna while riding the hell out of the strap. My body tightened up as I came again. I collapsed on top of her panting.

"I knew you'd come around baby."

"I've always loved you Janice. You were my first. I was just too scared because I don't want what happened to happen again."

"Baby look at me."

Now laying beside her, I looked in her eyes that sparkled with love.

"I'll never ever do that to you again. That was stupid of me and now I realized how much I've missed out on this right here. But promise me something baby"

"Anything"

"Promise we'll be together forever. I can quit my business here and we can move to some other country just you and me. I want us to be happy baby"

"I promise baby. Now go to sleep I know you're tired."

"You're right about that one"

She pulled my body into hers as she fell asleep. A promise is a comfort to a fool and she just took the bait. If I play my cards right, I'll be back home with my beautiful wife soon.

Okay so I included my infamous gifs😂😂😂. If you aren't comfortable with it...this book and all my books aren't for you 😂😂😂🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️...honestly, you all should be used to it by now anyways.