Prinxeity (high school au)

"The roles have been cast! Practice will begin tomorrow. The script have been given out. If you wish to practice the auditorium will be open." Thomas explained.
   "Will anyone be here other then Virgil?" Thomas looked around seeing a hand fly up, the hand came from the lead Roman.
   "Okay everyone, I will see you tomorrow!" The bell rang and everyone left except Virgil. He wanted to show Thomas the ideas he had for the back drops that he could paint.
   "That would be great thanks Virge!" Thomas then left Virgil to do his work. Virgil began to paint, he had a free period for seventh, and so he began his work.
   Virgil pluged in his headphones. Then began to paint, he got four base senereys done by the seventh period bell. One of his favorite songs came on 'welcome to the black parade by My Chemical Romance.'
   He began to sing out loud, not realizing someone was there.
   "When I was a young boy my father took me into the city to see a marching band." Virgil sang beautifully.
    Roman walked towards the auditorium, hearing singing. Really beautiful singing. 'Wow they are really good I wonder-' Roman thought, as he walked in to see Virgil. When he saw Virgil, the one that barely ever spoke, singing so beautifully he just stood there quietly listening, so he doesn't disturb him.
   "He said son, when you grow up would you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned? He said, will you defeat them. Your demons and all the non-believers?" Virgil began to dance to the music. Roman found his moves flawless, as he found Virgil.
   "The plans that they have made? Because one day I'll leave you a phantom to lead you in the summer. To join the black parade-." Virgil then stopped singing. Seeing Roman.
   "How long have you been here?" Virgil asked fear lacing his voice, as he tried to hide it. But Roman could see through it.
  "Since the beginning," Roman stated, Virgil growned and bared his face in his hands.
   "Oh no. Why I mean... Ugh... I can't." Virgil stuttered.
   "Virgil hey! Hey, it's okay, you were great." Roman spoke quietly and soft.  
   "No, not really, but thanks, Roman," Virgil smirked removing his hands from his face.
   "Virgil you have an amazing singing voice. As well as art skills because that's really impressive." Roman said looking at Virgil's hazel eyes noticing a purple highlight. Then to the paintings behind him. Back to his eyes.
   "You have really unique eyes!" Roman said without thinking.
   "Oh.. Um... Thank you. You have really pretty eyes yourself." Virgil said awkwardly.
   "Sorry, that was awkward.." Virgil walked to the painting and began to work again.
   "So Virge." Roman began.
    "Please don't call me that," Virgil stated.
   "But Thomas calls you that all the time," Roman asked confused.
    "That's because he like a father to me," Virgil said warmly.
   "Oh okay. Sorry."
   "You don't need to apologize. You didn't know-" Virgil was cut off by the doors flinging open causing a loud bang noise.
   "Anxiety! Where Are You!" A course voice yelled.
   "Anxiety?" Roman was confused then looked to Virgil to see him shaking, his face drained of all color, and full of fear.
   "Virgil are you okay?!" Roman asked concerned.
   "No! I h-have to g-go!" Virgil began to leave when he heard.
   "There you are you little twirp!" The man then began to run to Virgil.  Virgil jumped off the stage running up the aisle. Only to be tackled to the ground.
   "You deserve pain!" The man shouted.
   "GET OFF!" Virgil began to cry.
   "Yeah, crying won't save you!" He hit Virgil once before he was thrown from Virgil, then was kicked in the face, and blacked out.
   "Virgil Are You Okay?" Virgil heard a voice, Virgil opened his eyes to see Roman.
   "R-Roman! Why?! He'll hurt you!? Oh no not again, I can't let you do this!" Virgil's breathing quickened.
   "I couldn't have just stood there and watched!" Roman argued but calmed down realizing Virgil is having a panic attack.
   "Virgil breath in for four seconds, hold your breath for seven seconds, now breath out for eight seconds. Great keep going your doing great." Roman coode low and soft as to not scare him. Virgil began to calm down.
   "T-thank you R-Roman. But you really shouldn't have done that." Virgil said as he leaned forward and hugged Roman quickly.
   "Why?" Roman asked serious and concerned.
   "Because he'll hurt you," Virgil responded, holding tighter to Roman.
    "Then how about we call the police?" Roman said.
   "I've tried, they won't listen," Virgil said looking to the ground.
   "Then I'll make them listen!" Roman said with determination causing Virgil to smile for the first time in three years. Roman was surprised by this action but quickly smiled back.
   Roman then called the police and they showed up 10 minutes later. Roman made sure they listened and then they took him away. Virgil saw all these events play out. After the cops and the man left, Virgil ran and hugged Roman. Roman almost fell not expecting this from Virgil.
   He then hugged Virgil lifting him and spinning him around receiving a giggle from Virgil. 'OH MY GOODNESS! That was the most adorable thing I've ever heard!' Roman thought to himself. Then placed Virgil back on the ground. When he did Virgil looked up to Roman, and then he smiled. Roman then took the opportunity to kiss Virgil.
   He got a gasp in return. Then Virgil relaxed and kissed back. Roman wasn't expecting that. They both deepened the kiss, which was full of passion and longing. They both have loved each other for years but didn't act on those feelings tell now.
   They pulled away for air but placing their foreheads on one another's. They looked into each other's eyes and kissed each other again. The broke apart after a few moments, which seemed to last forever.
   "Virgil will you be my boyfriend?" Roman asked nervously. Virgil pecked him on the lips.
   "Of course Roman."  They left the auditorium holding hands walking out of the school to there New Fairy Tale.

(Sorry for not posting recently. I will post another story soon. Comment what you thought. See you lovely beans in the next story. Bye!)