Avoiding Love Logicality

(Hello my lovely beans here is part two. Logicality. Hope you like it.)

*Third person POV*

Logan and Patton have always been really close. One day they were talking about science theories and Patton got a little too close causing him to lean against Logan's shoulder sending a warm feeling throughout his arm.

"Sorry, Logan I didn't mean to." Patton started apologizing as he sits up.

"Patton it's okay," Logan said slightly smiling. Causing Patton's heart to race. Patton smiled back, and they went on with their conversation. They talked long into the night. Patton was sitting next to Logan and fell asleep leaning on Logan's bed. Logan looked over for his opinion on the question he just asked to find a sleeping Patton. Logan moved Patton's head lightly over so it's leaning on his shoulder he didn't know why but he did it. And he liked the warmth that spread across his chest.

Patton woke up the next morning laying on the floor next to Logan. His heart raced and his face became red. Once he wakes up, he moves away from Logan and out the door. He began to make breakfast remembering the warmth he felt when he was with Logan.

*Patton POV*

I began making breakfast as I do every morning. Or at least most of the time. Sometimes I ask Virgil to make breakfast. But he doesn't do it much because he doesn't want the others knowing he can cook. I don't know why though he is a great cook. I am almost done with breakfast when I hear the shuffling of feet. I turn to the doorway to see a sleepy Logan. 'He is so cute. Wait what!' I think to myself as he walks over to the coffee machine and pours the hazelnut brew that I made only ten minutes ago. As he was pouring his coffee I walked over to the fridge and pulled out the creamer. And handed it to him. He takes it. Our fingers touch and my pulse went erratic, I quickly went back to the stove and finished making breakfast.

"Breakfast is almost ready if you want to take a set at the table," I say to Logan and he nods and walks over to the table. I plate everything. And get Roman a glass of milk, Virgil a coffee with two sugars, and cream just how he likes it. And I get myself some water. I put everybody's food at the table. Then call Roman and Virgil to eat. They sit at opposite ends Roman and Logan on one side, me and Virgil on the other. We ate in silence. And I hate silence. So I only ate a little, everyone finished, and I put all the plates into the kitchen everyone except Logan went back to their room. Logan walked into the kitchen placed his cup in the kitchen and walked over to me. He put his hand on my shoulder and it felt like electricity went through my shoulder and throughout my chest, it didn't hurt, but it was a different feeling.

"Why didn't you eat breakfast?" Logan asked me curiously, yet I could tell that he was upset and concerned.

"I hate eating in silence. Did I do something wrong?" I ask Logan looking up at him. I could feel tears coming up.

"Nevermind it doesn't matter I'll eat later Logan I promise," I say as I turn and start cleaning the dishes.

"Patton you did nothing wrong. Patton looks at me." He said as he grabbed my arm turning me towards him. He sees my tears and wipes them away it surprised me, so much so that my heart skipped a beat.

"Patton you did nothing wrong everyone was just tired. Virgil doesn't talk very much in the mornings you know that, and it looked like Roman had just got up and brushed his hair. So they all were just waking up okay." Logan said in a calm voice that made my tears disappear.

"Okay," I say as I smile.

So things like that went on for quite some time. My heart racing, my pulse going out of control, my cheeks getting warm, my stomach getting butterflies, and my body getting an electrical feeling. It all came from Logan. I couldn't figure out why. So I looked up those symptoms online and the only thing that it could be is that I was falling in love with Logan.